3D Boundless Items I've made

the colours do look different to me… a few of them are darker hues and the diamond looks more cyan than white :stuck_out_tongue: . but the modelling and shading are top notch!!

yea in that one i tryed to make them metallic like but like the rock color atm but not the gem one

I like the colors here. More intense.

1 Like

I may keep them then xD

By irl colours whaddya mean? :joy:

I mean I just google: Ruby hex color and so on

ok, that’s probably why they look a bit off… was just wondering is all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Imho it looks a bit underexposed (a bit dark). If you increase the light in the scene, the colors will look a little different as well (brighter, less saturated).

2 Likes

Thanks ^^ and yea it’s a habit of mine to make it dark but I am work on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

still wanna add more items

11 Likes

Havent posted in here for a while but here is my new storage area in boundless but remade in Blender

10 Likes

Good job on the renders! Nice lighting, colors, and item choices :grin:

Am thinking about getting more into Blender, in my last project I was making an island with palm trees and stuff

Hmm…if the devs would release 3D models I would love to print some if them!

2 Likes

There is a converter in the modding some where it convert the files into Obj but you will have to do it for each item and not all load

Thanks also have this one with more shine in it xD I only do blender when I feel likebecause I loose track of time when im doing it :laughing:

3 Likes

:star_struck: That shine looks great

I am thinking of animateing it so that the Spark Generators light is pulsing as in it will dimmer down and then go bright again

1 Like

This is the most meta it can be. Congratulations @Dulki on “rocking.”

2 Likes

very cool! I always wondered how the game would look if there was no PS4 support. I use Blendr too but no where near as good. Do you extract the files from the game or make them from scratch?

1 Like

I’ll take them from the game files but I use a gimp addon for the bumpmaps / normal map

2 Likes