4th of July on Boundless

We could all go to a lava planet and bomb the planet at the same time so we all fall into pools of lava below

1 Like

Perhaps a Solstice celebration could fit in well with the theme of Boundless? :thinking: Make it last for a few weeks around that time, and making it general like that, it is catching both hemispheres (Summer north, Winter south).

Could include various things within - for example, in the past, some of us really seemed to like the idea of fireflies. :slight_smile: What if fireflies came out for a couple weeks on either side of the Solstice… and catching them, you could craft fireworks? :smiley: Maybe make some decorative stuff as well… perhaps southern hemisphere folks might have some ideas from their side, things for the start of winter that could be added.

4 Likes

I’m going to say between 10am central time and 3pm central time. Whatever works best for everyone so all can do it. I’ll make a post for it this afternoon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like your idea

1 Like

thats between afternoon and late evening for me in Ireland, so cool

yeah, like that

and all that talk reminds me about the old suggestion:

1 Like

Fireworks no !! My pets are scared … Oh, but if we don’t have pets … then I don’t care.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

What if :thinking: fireworks was a pet

2 Likes

would be cool if the Devs allowed us to create “automated” light/aka firework shows that could go off every so often… be kind of neat to design that at every city center!

3 Likes

I think player made events would be cool too. But @james I beg you for an official event before those of us on summer hols have to go back to our respective schools and universities. After all, it is summer! Time for celebrations. Also, I live up the road from the studio. Don’t make me come down there! Jk. :innocent:

5 Likes

Well maybe from July 1 - 4 we’ll get a special Exo with really good colours and we can make our own fireworks.

4 Likes

We could do fireworks for November 5th. Get some nice anonymous mask wearables to go with it :sunglasses:

1 Like

20 people, 20 Max projectile slings, lots and lots of fast brews! Looks like fireworks :joy::tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

Gonna need a grill on which we can craft hot dogs and hamburgers :smirk:

3 Likes

Uhm…not sure what you mean

Murica is pretty big and surprisingly not all of our population lives in big cities with gang activity and high crime rates, even if our own media might try to claim otherwise :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I was kind of worried there for a moment

For most of the US, it’s not like that at all. A lot of towns and cities get together and do a big fireworks show at football stadiums, parks, lakes, etc so that everyone can drive up, toss down a blanket or chair, and watch. The kids show up with glow stick necklaces & sparklers. It’s a lot of fun.

If you have a few acres out of the city limits, those people usually invite a few fam or friends over, sit outside and set off a few fireworks.

They are banned inside of a lot of city limits.

10 Likes

btw - where is your base @Oortian? and how to get there easiest?

2 Likes

It’s on gellis, and it’s right next to the brick museum I believe?

2 Likes