⌚ 7 Segment Display (choose a number, have it appear automatically)

Hello, hope you’re all staying inside and not injecting disinfectant… :roll_eyes:

I have been working on a 7 Segment Display in Boundless so I can display the date in large numbers over my base. I wanted to make this as soon as I figured out the Liquid Light Switch but didn’t know how to, but finally I have done it!

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Feel free to subscribe to keep up to date with my future creations! :arrow_lower_left:
https://www.youtube.com/ovisgaming?sub_confirmation=1

PS. Made this video whilst very sleep deprived and it was the 11th take, so apologies for the drowsiness and stuttering :joy:

26 Likes

Minecraft redstone engineers have lost their place, now you are on top.

4 Likes

Very cool!

Reminds me of apparatuses in Minecraft that take up 50x50 blocks to open and close a hidden door in an attractive way etc.

I’m still holding out hope for pistons some day.

3 Likes

Something similar to pistons and electrical wiring would probably just end up killing me due only and exactly to sheer, immense happiness.

So don’t add these things, devs. Don’t. :wink: :wink:

…ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ

7 Likes

@Cuetzpalomitl - Too kind! Thank you :raised_hands:

@DKPuncherello - Cheers! I’m looking forward to see what other interactive things they add, if at all. Doors and Liquid gave us this light switch stuff, I wonder how little needs to be added before we discover something else pretty neat!

@PendragonTheNinja - If more things get added I will have to become a hermit and live in my testing bunker I think :joy:

3 Likes

This is the coolest thing ever. Again. You’re a legend, ovis.

2 Likes

really cool.
could be nice for Score keeping?

2 Likes

@Coolpants - Ah thanks dude! You’re a legend :facepunch:

@Buugi - Cheers mate, yeh 100% whack one of these up at the Dodge Bomb arenas for sure :ok_hand:

3 Likes

yet another ovis creation. he keeps adding more and more energy! i would put these at my arena, but im kinda lazy and would have to do a bunch of figuring stuff out

1 Like

Had an epic 4-20 did you?

1 Like

oh wow!!! This is so cool!

yeah

yeah

oh gosh

2 Likes

@DJDancecraft - Thanks DJ! Do it, it will be a huge flex on the other arenas :wink:

@DKPuncherello - Haha genuinely tired, I don’t partake in the devils lettuce activities :innocent:

@LunaiHunter - Cheers Lunai! :smile:

1 Like

How on earth does your brain work @Ovis
I think while we may all be citizens… Ovis is perhaps one of few Oortians who remain among us? :laughing:

2 Likes

It mostly doesn’t (work) :joy: I have been sent here from the past to advance the citizen race! :smile:

1 Like