☄ 9/12/20 Solo T6 Gleambow Meteors for everyone! Come Join!

Alot of us are on a sac hunt on boori. Only need 72 sacs I think to make 25 augments. You can get that in like 3 meteors. Come join. @molav

2 Likes

I’m at work but when I get home tonight I’ll make a bunch so anyone around who wants to join will be able. The ones for sale on the platform are someone else who built an addition on with portals to help.

1 Like

I’ll come look and see if I can find you

1 Like

This is not to mention that sometimes a sneaky hopper would kill you. Having Oort collectors next to you prevents you from failing the meteor (happened with me but the meteor was saved thanks to the awesome @Ratchel).

3 Likes

Red loves me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to locate you at the moment.

Where are you? I can show you the place.

2 Likes

TNT boori portal

1 Like

Coming in a minute!

2 Likes

I lost you.

Will the platform be able to spawn t5 and t6 meteors in a few hours too?

1 Like

Since there are many people on the platform at all times, you will almost always get T5-T6. I never got below that and I come at very different times every day.

3 Likes

Original Forgeries at Nova Golda Market sells them!

4 Likes

Awesome, your always on top of things! XD

1 Like

thx for the sac hunt
best haul so far for me
i see whats all the drama about some childish people out there lolz
enough to get mad about was good to see you guys handling that in a decent manner and not lowering yourself to there niveau shows how good off a people ya are
i keep mi sacks in my stock but if there is an augment shortage (dont think so hehe ) let me knowz :smile:
dont worry about the lake i be back tomorrow to clean up more off that ice

3 Likes

Cleanup in aisle 5!

Can you also fill up all those gleambow craters? :blush:

2 Likes

We have tried, they won’t let us regen for around 24 hours, and by then more have hit and gone further down lol. We tried lol

1 Like

Very cool, i was looking for somewhere to afk at to help.

as far as mechanics go, where IS the best spot to afk at to help out? on top inside the “new” region? or the bottom?

1 Like

For the gleambow augments we arnt sure, so we just stay close, we tend to stay on the platform so everyone is safe

Um, ok. This is amazing. I’ve gotten more gleam from this than the last 1.5 weeks of natural gleambow.

Makes me sad I didn’t start earlier. And kept all my sacs

4 Likes