☄ 9/12/20 Solo T6 Gleambow Meteors for everyone! Come Join!

I came to check it out for the first time but could not tell what was going on or what the line was or anything so I left. I did make 50 Augments though so maybe I will come back to check it out again in a little while. I want some of those massive meteors!

4 Likes

We have tons of multiple accounts for multiple of us, so we afk the extras there for bigger meteor spawns. Then you just spawn and chase your own giant t6 meteor to loot solo
between myself and 1 other we have 30 accounts there

6 Likes

Well if you guys are still there tonight I’ll stop on by :joy: never done the gleambow Augments before but I’ll go buy a a bunch to spawn if people are there tonight

2 Likes

@Jaidic that must have been what confused me since I saw so many people clustered together up there and coukdnt tell how turns where being taken.

I will try to come back by in and hour or so to join in the fun

3 Likes

Dear PS4 Users,
In order for the directional portals to work for you wait for the portal to load and then while looking through wait for the landscape in the portal to load. It will cut down the time and you should be able to see the meteor when you walk through.

4 Likes

Dont buy them from the platform, i have them expensive cuz they are worth more than what the universe charges for them. Look around to buy them before you come and youll save a ton

2 Likes

I’ll check Butt before I stop by. Do you think thisll still be going on like, 8-9 hours from now? I can’t usually get on until like 10pm CST (3am UTC for those who prefer that) lol

3 Likes

Yes, it should be hopefull the next 12+ hours, ill be leaving all mine on when im at work and other people will still be here, so unless i crash while im gone it should be t6 for everyone all day/night

5 Likes

Circapous is pretty laggy atm. Unfortunately lost my gleam meteor because of the lag.
Lots of sadness
But it is awesome still

2 Likes

Yeah gleampops and people not using a looter while hitting meteors is the cause. I was doing that but stopped.

2 Likes

i can give you auguments if you need more maude

2 Likes

I have plenty of augments, no worries. I’ll do other things for now and go back later when things are a bit more stable! :slight_smile:
thank you though! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Just came to have a look and wow

5 Likes

Had an awesome time on platform 8 spawning meteors! It was my first time up there and gotta say pretty cool! Thanks to everyone bringing their alts and making it possible to get those T6 meteors.
Thanks @Jaidic for throwing some extra augments my way!

3 Likes

Thanks for this! Got so many good colors… hundreds of black gleam and good dark blues🤤

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve ever done this and I’m loving all the resources I’m getting for it :ok_hand: good stuff

4 Likes

We will still be here for the rest of the day for anyone who wants some last minute t6 gleambow meteors

6 Likes

Woohoo ty! :grin:

4 Likes

any newer player that need some forged totems and aguments PM me and ill get you some

2 Likes

Meteor size right now
140 per color x 18=2520
Come get your gleambows!

4 Likes