☄ 9/12/20 Solo T6 Gleambow Meteors for everyone! Come Join!

Yeah that’s what concerns me.

1 Like

I was anxious too @Bethlehem but I started out just scavenging oort and left over blocks but then was persuaded to have a go and it was awesome! I’m on ps4 and didn’t have any trouble. Everyone was so lovely and polite even the scavengers haha <3 (this was back on the last day of gleambow) I ended up spawning dozens :smiley:
Worth a go just for the experience!

4 Likes

Will force myself to Haha

3 Likes

Thanks for the lovely weekend everyone. The public sunday event was a huge success. ofc not everyone abided by the guidlines but those were less than expected. I am hugely motivated to do another event together with you all again .
Huge thanks for Fante and Jaidic in making this possible and their hard work.

One thing to say since i saw quite a few uninformed: YOU CAN CRAFT AUGMENTS AGAIN.
it was not intended by the devs to disable the gleambow augment recipe in the workbench so it got patched just a few days after the end of the official gleambow so go and craft away ! :slight_smile:

Alas sharpen your totems , prepare the foods and drinks , straighten your grapples , more partys are planned o7

4 Likes

Thank you all for an awesome evening of gleambowing… even if I shot four duds at 50k a piece lmao… and thank you @Larky for tossing me an auggy when I failed :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are on the last few hours before we sign off all the alts for the week. Come get your T5 T6 Gleambow meteors.

We will be hosting this a few times a month so even if you missed it this time, there will be more chances for everyone to maximize their gleambow collections again.

Thank you for everyone who also afk’d to help the platform spawning and community get larger meteors.

Get your augments crafting ready for next time (yes update patched, you can craft them again)

Have a great week boundless :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Due to the amount of people still out here we are extending the event for another 10-12 hours. Come out and join us!

5 Likes

And the day gets better :grin: thanks @Fante @Jaidic and all others that helped out making this a great event once again.

1 Like

If you are wondering how to get there it is connected to TNT. Sign labeled platform 8

3 Likes

Party starting in 20 min

1 Like

We are back on the platform for the next day for all the people who couldnt join for the gleambows on the weekend. We will be there for the next 24 hours, bring your augments and come get your gleambows.

1 Like

We are still at the platform till the end of the day for those that wish to join.

3 Likes

We are at platform 8 again with all the alts for the next day, bring your augments and come get your t6 gleambows.<3 Portals at the top of TNT hub in the 1x2 names Platform 8

All are welcome to join. When you warp to the platform, go upstairs. A line and spawning order for the group so everyone can keep track easy of whos meteor belong to whom.

All you need is gleam augments and gleambow totem (aoe speed).

The group respects each other spawned meteor, but randoms may still attack the meteors intentionally, but that is allowed in the rules, so be respectful, and move on. Do not harass anyone.

6 Likes

This event will have much larger Level 6 meteors than previous events. No level 5 meteors at all

4 Likes

We are awake again and logged back in all the accounts that crashed. we will be going for most of the day for those who want to join in

2 Likes

What’s that? Gleambow party and everybody’s invited??

3 Likes

Yeeeee Boi
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Massive level 6s right now. Yes they scale up from level 6. Right now they are twice as big level 6s than our last event. getting about 120 per color of gleam per meteor (120X18colors = 2160 gleambow gleam per meteor!)

10 Likes

i like that axe ur using for gleambows :stuck_out_tongue:

I should have pulled myself away from building to do some before bed. Hopefully y’all will be afk still around 15hrs from now(no not all of that will be sleep :joy:)

2 Likes