☄ 9/12/20 Solo T6 Gleambow Meteors for everyone! Come Join!

It was @Fante and myself, then @Freebrains added to the platform and got us the portals. Tyty tho, we are glad the community is benifiting and enjoying it as much as possible.

4 Likes

I still can’t find the place, even with the instructions mentionned aboved… :frowning: I’m on TNT, but I don’t understand what they mean by “top level”

@tipou156

The 3rd floor of TNT with all the portals

Will this continue after event ends for left over augments?

I have a lot still

2 Likes

Yes we will, but it wont be 24/7 after the event.

5 Likes

6 Likes

z0zTHzcwM4VYQ

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for a great event! And thanks to the devs for an amazing game. When I get home from work tonight I will finally be logging off my alts and giving my pc some rest.

We will announce times when we will host public t5 and t6 spawning events with our alts in this thread in the future.

:blue_heart:

13 Likes

Big thanks to all you guys that hosted the platform event and anyone else that helped during it, will be looking forward to the next one :slightly_smiling_face: It’s usually quite hard to find a group to hunt with as there at specific times, most of which are outside my time zone so it was nice having a set up that helped everyone get better rewards even if you only had a small window to play

5 Likes

Thanks for setting this up, had my PC on for a few days to help people out, will definitely join when you run this again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When will there be some more meetups?

1 Like

How many people do we need for T5/6? There are three in our clan who would sit afk if others fancy joining…

1 Like

When I was spawning it seemed like 10+ people were needed for 5s consistently. 6 tier would be preferred. I was getting those everytime when there seemed to be 15 or 16 or more

1 Like

Depending on the time, I would participate or sit AFK and know a couple others who would also.
Edit: US Central timezone

We are at platform 8 again with all the alts for the next day or two, bring your augments and come get your t5 & t6 gleambows.<3 Portals at the top of TNT hub in the 1x2 names Platform 8, or at the Tardis portal hub.

All are welcome to join. When you warp to the platform, go upstairs, and there are portals N S E W, NE NW SE SW for easy travel. A line and spawning order for the group so everyone can keep track easy of whos meteor belong to whom.

All you need is gleam augments, and if you need one to start and learn, someone on the platform will usually donate to help anyone get started.

The group respects each other spawned meteor, but randoms may still attack the meteors intentionally, but that is allowed in the rules, so be respectful, and move on. Do not harass anyone.

11 Likes

Thanks, will join you now.

1 Like

We got about 24 hours left on the platform this weekend for any who wanted to join and get their t5 t6 solo gleambow meteors. :blue_heart: love you all.

1 Like

I really wanna but it makes me feel anxious haha

1 Like

Little confusion now that event is over. I’ve seen a few meteors go unattacked usually due to several landing at same time in close proximity.
As I’ve told everyone that asks I’m just scavenging for the live Oort and whatever gets left behind. I know it’s not as effective because but just playing my own game to be :laughing:

Some people on play station lose sight of their meteor because of view distance and they dormant. Those of us on pc in voice chat are usually helping them find theirs.