A beautiful location ruined

Don’t ban me from the forum please :wink:

13 Likes

My, how the tables have turned!

11 Likes

Don’t even think we can ban people, most powerfull tool we have basically is that if multiple of us report spam the user loose his ability to post until an admin takes a look on it.

3 Likes

Looks like we better get to reporting then!

1 Like

I think we should just find the dev houses and wall them all in…

3 Likes

I have been informed that the the world that I littered had the regeneration disabled. Hence, the blocks did not go away. Again, sorry about this.

9 Likes

Apparently I have to ban you now. I sure do hope this power does not go to my hea- BAN HAMMER SMASH!!! :smiling_imp: :hammer: :boom: :skull:

5 Likes

If that is the case, I am going to register so that I have a different name. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Sneaky sneaky dev!

2 Likes

How do I know if im playing the test or live release?

You have to opt into testing the beta tab.

You can ignore the beta name in that thread. It is just how you find the beta tab and the use betas.

3 Likes

I bought the regular steam version and been playing that. will the version im playing be wiped when the game is officially released?

2 Likes

I am 98.94% sure they will wipe before 1.0.

2 Likes
2 Likes

it makes sense to wipe. Those who stated in beta would have a major advantage and possible monopoly on resources compared to new players

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen any evidence of world regeneration as I had been mining and gathering nearby, which is why I was annoyed. Honestly, moving away from that location was probably better anyway. I set up shop near the portal where I’m selling Tech Fragments, and I’ve been exploring the more dangerous worlds. I’ve seen all the creatures now except the roadrunners :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be much, much more common after live. If you want to keep areas pristine it’s probably best to form a guild or stock up on plots!

1 Like

be aware that your test world will go offline soon :slight_smile: i think you might wanna move to the live branch

2 Likes

Wait… are Haunters in game now too? :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

… and stone throwers / ground bashers? :runner::crossed_swords::bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes