A funny thing in the lovestruck sanctum

If you manage to be good at platforming and climb the sanctum walls (floating food buff or the jump height epic). you may see the word “Pants” As made by a developer editing the sanctum. Its a fun little touch. Please post screenshots of you finding it!!!

3 Likes

It means the coming out with pants

Coming soon. Been a year now I think since that was found lnao

1 Like

I’ve been sending @james pub money for a year now to stop the release of pants. Its amazing how much you can accomplish $20 at a time.

4 Likes

Hell I’m to the point that I’d take shorts…a skirt…maybe a shirt so we can be the person that runs around in whitey tightys and a shirt!

1 Like

I’ve spent my entire life looking for a place I could afford to live where the cops won’t arrest me again for not wearing pants. Don’t take my happy place away from me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe try an insane asylum? Though…we are in a social experiment. Maybe they can just make pant optional and you can be that weirdo running around in their undies

2 Likes

For real though, pants and other wearables are kind of in a strange place right now. Unless they are 100% cosmetic, they can’t really release them. Changes need to be made to the skill tree and combat for them to add armor slots. They also need to finally make a decision on other races to see if they are all going to be the same size and body type or if they will need to make armor for each race. Then again, I think a lot of things are currently waiting on a skill tree revamp to move forward.

1 Like

In March I would have had the game a year and well I can’t tell you the chills and sunburns I have had running about in my bra and knickers :bikini:

Yes plz plz something new :kimono::dress::jeans::sari:lol

2 Likes

Me and my Pants will take over the world! You cant stop us with your speedos and diapers! Skirts have tried but even women are wearing pants now!

But for real… they did that last year… putting “Pants” in the sanctum. Ive been waiting and my diaper really needs a change…

2 Likes

I’m interested to see if they release pants, how many people will still go pants free

1 Like

I can use all the clothes I can it’s Cold on Houches l lol

2 Likes