So….. pants?

Just saying. @james how much longer ya think till we can see some pants. My oortian ate so many pies that loincloth can only be scrubbed in the water so much before it needs to be set on fire. But unfortunately it’s attached to my oortian by lock and key and sadly he just can’t seem to get that loincloth off. Please set him free and give my boy some pants and some dignity back. That is all.

5 Likes

4 Likes

fun facts on pants
one time james wrote the words pants in dirt outside the sanctum

my icon is one off the last one standing of a pants protest on the forum
we swore not to change the icon untill we have pants
its been like that for very long time lol
so whenever you see a pants icon it either a veteran our someone liking pants

@Mittins im still protesting lol

its @DKPuncherello idea i found out lol
Who wants clothes and armor? Change your icon to a suit of armor (or pants)!

2 Likes

Nah someone had the pants idea before me. Thought it was you tbh. My thread was about making your icon a suit of armor. I kept it for about a year.

What happened to your space pants? Or was that someone else.

@Blackmage2015 I suggest a black or dark brown loincloth for this reason.

1 Like

I heard the Boundless team finished what they were hired to do on Baldur’s Gate within a month and Larian was so impressed that they offered double for them to develop pants. That is to say Baldur’s Gate characters won’t have pants either.

2 Likes

Ha right wouldn’t that be something.

So you’re telling me that, technically, “pants” was included in that release?

1 Like

I mean, I’d argue that technically pants have been included in every release… given that James is located in the UK and the loincloth thing basically looks like Oortian briefs.

It always amuses me to think of him entering these threads and then leaving it again saying “Well, nothing needed here, already implemented” to himself.

2 Likes

I use to bake my pants in starch every night. My pants are standing strong in protest!

2 Likes

1 Like

“How YOU doin’?”

2 Likes

Why do you guys even want pants anyway? Are you shy or something?

2 Likes

Think of the kids. No kid needs to see that.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to hide myself next time I see a child Citizen.

2 Likes