A gofundme for HOST

thank you! thank you so much for your kinds words @zakon you do state facts for sure
I would never ever expected this to have gone so fast, let alone the amount
I must be doing something right ^^

@Heureka ooh did not know, everything good now?
and yes you are right, just for me it was not a priority, I let myself go from boundless and would have slowed down by 75% and really thought alright! time to do something else, and see when I’m able to get a pc on my own by saving up. even if it takes a year I would come back stronger! never would I have thought I would have people help me out and within 24 hrs to get the funds for a new pc together im just fully gobsmacked, it feels unreal. but I’m very grateful for what the community has done for me and not just this time. This just means I’m gonna be sticking around for a while still ^^

@tarranth you did indeed and could not have done it without you bro, also for the push on gofundme
much appreciated :fist_right: :fist_left:, and super kind of you to give your pc to your mum

5 Likes

I may have a chip on my shoulder regarding the game but never against the community. I am lucky to be employed where I am at. Refused to allow my disabilities to get in my way and can work from home. If I can help I do!

This is my way to pay it forward. I’ve had a long rough journey but ensuring others never feel unappreciated, bullied, or left behind is what I stand for.

Keep up the building, keep up the streaming, and this is just a bump in the road. Hopefully we will have a major content update by the time you get back up and running. We see over 1000 new players and your stream is flowing with more viewers. Good things to come!

9 Likes

Everything fine and it working now. Sitting in the park and take a cool bear (25 degrees here in the evening)
Happy i aint 20 anymore…

good! , its now here 25 degrees here too but inside its 31 degrees X_X

1 Like

and someone donated extra towards the goal! thank you so much! :heart:
any additional donations will go towards an even better PC

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

you are a legend! i have no idea who you are haha but thank you so much @monty1 I can upgrade to a better one, I’m so excited! or might even go custom now :open_mouth:
once again monty! THANK YOU! :heart: :hugs: you made me go speechless

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see your next Boundless streams!

7 Likes

I can’t wait to be up and running again I’m excited and streaming is my passion, interacting with the viewers and community makes my day complete.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Order it tomorrow and get up and running already.

I need white sedi. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Donations need to clear first and then it takes 2 working days roughly to transfer and then ordering which also takes time, I hope I can place the order within a few days if I’m lucky.
I do my best bro

8 Likes

Is that a tablet?

custom boundless themed pc lol
congratz

I wouldn’t jinx it. That PC would not get any updates and the case would be very empty.

4 Likes

Or even worse, it might blow up like a hopper !

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moved Off Topic Posts

Sorry for the delay people, I had to wait for the funds to go to a bank account that was linked to gofundme once the donations got transfered to the bank, i tried to order the PC but i had problems ordering the PC and thought maybe i have a spending limit (which was the case) i tried to contact pay2d who is my issuer for the the bank account and it came with a prepaid credit-card option, after doing some research I found out that the support was not active for over a year so the mails I sent been useless. and I also waited over a week to get an answer or to move my money to a different bank account. With no luck! So I found a different bank (bunq) that has the option to deposit with credit-card. I did my registration and send them the required files and it was good to go! I then tried to transfer from the credit-card to the new bank account and found out I was limited to transfer $300 a day from the pay2d (paynetics now) to the new bank account (bunq) so it took some days… now finally :raised_hands: after so much struggle and stress :weary: I got the money on a new account and I will be ordering the new pc at the end of the month. once I do so I will post a picture here with which one and also will make some nice video and picture once it arrives.

I still want to thank everyone and the whole community of boundless in full for their support and to have made it possible for me to stick around longer :pray: :heart: :blush: the donators the mental support and the courage for the gofundme once again THANK YOU! I cannot wait to be back in the game!

18 Likes

Pc has been ordered!!!

23 Likes

Damn, the specs are pretty nice!

2 Likes

thanks bro, here’s what in depth specs

• MSI MPG Velox 100P Airflow
  • MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4
  • Intel Core i7 12700F
  • MSI Mag Coreliquid C240
  • Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 16GB (3200MHz)
  • MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X OC (12GB)
  • MSI Spatium M450 1TB NVMe SSD (3.600MB/s)
  • MSI MPG A750GF 750W
  • Windows 11 Home

overtime i will expand it

3 Likes