Share Your Gaming Set Up (2023)

Well all I know is that I shared a gofundme from a fellow boundless player to give back and to help out. and as soon as I posted it my forum account got banned for 100 years, I contacted the support
And this was the reply.

2 Likes

Ok so just move that to discord or pms I guess. Reaching out to people can still happen.

4 Likes

Totally! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Weird since your largest donor was someone from Monumental. Ah well, good to know they have a policy for it.

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Interesting & ironic. Noted.

4 Likes

I appreciate but I’m not risking to be ban and I thank you all for the offer I’ll try to do it by myself.
I really miss playing boundless :pensive::pensive:
Love you all guys

1 Like

15 Likes

That Pikachu is suspiciously happy to be looking down in the reptile jailhouse…I don’t trust it!!!

(Love the setup :+1:)

2 Likes

I rate that armchair and those pink Razer Krakens - are those ones with kitty ears?

1 Like

Lol it’s Russian tortoise :joy:

1 Like

Lol gaming for so long on very uncomfortable arm rest had to get cushions and nope just regular pink razor headset :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Finally able to play a bit. Not the best, but it does me well :+1:

10 Likes

just laying flat in the couch playing on my tv love my keyboard/mousepad

13 Likes

Here is an authentic interior !!! the others seem to come out of the same catalog for impersonal people… :unamused:

2 Likes

My gaming set up at work :joy::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

This I call professional :sunglasses: even its provisional :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only difference with at home is…. At home i have a cooling stand, can sit on sofa, have a actual table and its messy :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

[edit]

At some point ill upgrade but the work hours need to slim down first as most of my time played is on my work currently :wink:

1 Like

I have a birby too! :parrot::parrot:

9 Likes

I bought a cheapo standing desk couple of days ago and loving it (stretching legs right now) plus also means can use the old one as a general purpose desk (ie. cutting mat, pens, dirty plates, glasses etc)

@ginabean what a pweety birdy…love those rosy cheeks

1 Like