A gofundme for HOST

you are a legend! i have no idea who you are haha but thank you so much @monty1 I can upgrade to a better one, I’m so excited! or might even go custom now :open_mouth:
once again monty! THANK YOU! :heart: :hugs: you made me go speechless

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see your next Boundless streams!

7 Likes

I can’t wait to be up and running again I’m excited and streaming is my passion, interacting with the viewers and community makes my day complete.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Order it tomorrow and get up and running already.

I need white sedi. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Donations need to clear first and then it takes 2 working days roughly to transfer and then ordering which also takes time, I hope I can place the order within a few days if I’m lucky.
I do my best bro

8 Likes

Is that a tablet?

custom boundless themed pc lol
congratz

I wouldn’t jinx it. That PC would not get any updates and the case would be very empty.

4 Likes

Or even worse, it might blow up like a hopper !

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moved Off Topic Posts

Sorry for the delay people, I had to wait for the funds to go to a bank account that was linked to gofundme once the donations got transfered to the bank, i tried to order the PC but i had problems ordering the PC and thought maybe i have a spending limit (which was the case) i tried to contact pay2d who is my issuer for the the bank account and it came with a prepaid credit-card option, after doing some research I found out that the support was not active for over a year so the mails I sent been useless. and I also waited over a week to get an answer or to move my money to a different bank account. With no luck! So I found a different bank (bunq) that has the option to deposit with credit-card. I did my registration and send them the required files and it was good to go! I then tried to transfer from the credit-card to the new bank account and found out I was limited to transfer $300 a day from the pay2d (paynetics now) to the new bank account (bunq) so it took some days… now finally :raised_hands: after so much struggle and stress :weary: I got the money on a new account and I will be ordering the new pc at the end of the month. once I do so I will post a picture here with which one and also will make some nice video and picture once it arrives.

I still want to thank everyone and the whole community of boundless in full for their support and to have made it possible for me to stick around longer :pray: :heart: :blush: the donators the mental support and the courage for the gofundme once again THANK YOU! I cannot wait to be back in the game!

18 Likes

Pc has been ordered!!!

23 Likes

Damn, the specs are pretty nice!

2 Likes

thanks bro, here’s what in depth specs

• MSI MPG Velox 100P Airflow
  • MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4
  • Intel Core i7 12700F
  • MSI Mag Coreliquid C240
  • Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 16GB (3200MHz)
  • MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X OC (12GB)
  • MSI Spatium M450 1TB NVMe SSD (3.600MB/s)
  • MSI MPG A750GF 750W
  • Windows 11 Home

overtime i will expand it

3 Likes

But but will it play Boundless… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We will find out in 10 working days :crazy_face:…it said delivery is 10 working days so :expressionless:

3 Likes

MSI for the win!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moved Off Topic Posts

Yea! I always want to go msi! the laptop I had that got the died video card was also a msi
I’m a loyal msi fan lol
This was my laptop

3 Likes

If you did not overclock it into a helicopter it would not have died that fast !

2 Likes