A gofundme for HOST

@Gorillastomp thank you, sir! :fist_right: :fist_left:

@Goblinounours
@Heureka

holy S**T so generous I cannot come to my words of how thankful I’m :heart:

yeah, we achieved the halfway mark damn!

thank you everyone!

4 Likes

I have a nice place to live, food for the day and freedom to do what i want, if my money can help others, then i am fine.

14 Likes

For me health comes before money and your donations has helped so much, not just yours everyone else’s too and also the support and encouragement :heart:

7 Likes

Please share! Tried my best :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hope this gets you closer to your goal… and keep up the good content and promotion of a game we all love…

10 Likes

Woooow thank you so much bro :open_mouth:
Thank you for your generous donation!
And yeah I wil do for sure not playing and streaming boundless makes me feel incomplete haha

To everyone at boundless thank you all for your support also mentally and for encouraging me to do this.
Thanks for all the donations so far we are nearly at our goal! I cannot believe how far we gotten in such a short time, not something I expected!

For now it’s something to just fuel whats needed

4 Likes

Done! Your welcome!

4 Likes

Yay! A massive congrats!!! You’ll be back very soon! :partying_face:

3 Likes

gz host!

6 Likes

Grats, go get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ardele thank you!!! :hugs:

thank you all! I have reached the goal! any additional donations will go towards upgrades :heart:
@Kadriah ill be back soon for sure I just need to wait for the payments to clear and be added to the gofundme then i will start the order! like I said if any additional donations pop up also because it has been shared on other platforms, i will upgrade it

other than that it is weekend so i don’t think I can do it this weekend.

@catfud thank you sir :fist_right: :fist_left:
thank you @Heureka really i’m without words for your kindness and generosity
so for all the donators and supporters i cannot thank you enough.

I have a certain pride in myself and I do not like asking for things.
I’m always a giver, not a taker, and it did hurt me inside to start a gofundme because its my problem
its not like i have a serious illness that needed funding, its just a pc its in no way and should be in no way a priority which made me feel bad for even asking for anything.
many people told me to start gofundme and it really got me out of my comfort zone
it just makes me think of that time I started a gofundme for the streaming microphone.

just happy with the boundless community and for the awesome kindness and support
all donators i know that have donated (some are ingognito) they will have a permanent place on my twitch bio
because without your help i would not have gotten a new pc for streaming for a long time. and i do love the boundless community and the game from the bottom of my heart.

14 Likes

Especially with the new baby, and knowing now about the health/work thing- I’m sure the absolute last thing you would want to be stuck having to spend money on would be a new machine- so I totally get not wanting to have to ask.

But if there’s one thing I’ve learned that always brings gamers together- it’s helping out a fellow community member when they need it. And I’m sure that everyone who donated has in some (probably major) way been impacted by your contributions to the game- so of course we all would want to help!

And I’m glad the goal was met so quickly, gotta get you your proper boundless fix asap!! :blush:

6 Likes

I learned that the hard way, got 2 transplants kidney behind me, some times you just have to learn to rely on others.

6 Likes

I donated 50 as well like I said I would.

On a side note, mum’s computer went belly up too. So while searching for her a new computer, I found a gaming PC on clearance. Got it for myself and gave her my PC.

6 Likes

thank you! thank you so much for your kinds words @zakon you do state facts for sure
I would never ever expected this to have gone so fast, let alone the amount
I must be doing something right ^^

@Heureka ooh did not know, everything good now?
and yes you are right, just for me it was not a priority, I let myself go from boundless and would have slowed down by 75% and really thought alright! time to do something else, and see when I’m able to get a pc on my own by saving up. even if it takes a year I would come back stronger! never would I have thought I would have people help me out and within 24 hrs to get the funds for a new pc together im just fully gobsmacked, it feels unreal. but I’m very grateful for what the community has done for me and not just this time. This just means I’m gonna be sticking around for a while still ^^

@tarranth you did indeed and could not have done it without you bro, also for the push on gofundme
much appreciated :fist_right: :fist_left:, and super kind of you to give your pc to your mum

5 Likes

I may have a chip on my shoulder regarding the game but never against the community. I am lucky to be employed where I am at. Refused to allow my disabilities to get in my way and can work from home. If I can help I do!

This is my way to pay it forward. I’ve had a long rough journey but ensuring others never feel unappreciated, bullied, or left behind is what I stand for.

Keep up the building, keep up the streaming, and this is just a bump in the road. Hopefully we will have a major content update by the time you get back up and running. We see over 1000 new players and your stream is flowing with more viewers. Good things to come!

9 Likes

Everything fine and it working now. Sitting in the park and take a cool bear (25 degrees here in the evening)
Happy i aint 20 anymore…

good! , its now here 25 degrees here too but inside its 31 degrees X_X

1 Like

and someone donated extra towards the goal! thank you so much! :heart:
any additional donations will go towards an even better PC

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes