A new name for Oort Online...?

Thanks​:weary::weary::triumph::triumph:

Ben answered this question multiple times now. Just scroll up.

Damn! Now I’m philosophizing about Schroedinger’s Cat again -.- … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“Announcement on that coming tomorrow.” -@Oortonline

We will know the answer soon.

1 Like

Don’t make me get the flashing red laser out again!

3 Likes

No he did not. I just re-read every entry by Ben in this post. Plus if anyone actually knew it would be all over this thread, and there would be a mob discussing it :stuck_out_tongue:

If this was an answer to me, ok James answered it^^

Just the question was already answered^^

I didn’t ask a question. I stated the new name would be revealed tomorrow.

I assume that was also an answer to me?^^ I hate it that the forum sometimes doesn’t show that >_>
If not I’m totally confused now^^
If yes I’m still confused^^

The game has been renamed. The new name for the title will be announced tomorrow. That’s it.

I didn’t say anything else^^

Been trying to investigate what the new name might be, not had any luck with the EU trademark offices, and digging through the studios’ garbage has only turned up empty food delivery boxes, star map reworks, and a rolled up carpet with some pulpy mass inside with orange stain marks that I was afraid to open.

4 Likes

So that’s where they hid Lester ; ;

7 Likes

After the reveal, can we have a thread about picking an old name for the game?

5 Likes

I hope you’ll be with us on this one…

3 Likes

I expect I will, but absurdist humor appeals to me, so I had to put that out there.

2 Likes

haha, I’m sure we will. That’s the problem with people that are too close to the project. We operate like cheerleaders.

1 Like

Can we get an ETA for the announcement? I’ll get up at midnight just to be among the first to know if I have to!

In a matter of minutes…

2 Likes

Start the countdown!