A Quick Gleambow Topic

If I see someone on top of the meteorite alred I’ll leave them to it but sometimes I’ll be so focused on reaching my goal and avoiding death that I complete miss another toon already there (but I will back off and let em have it).
Do like a nice race though…

Who was saying they were thankful for the nice community? Come see the evil within. This was a social experiment and you all failed :joy:.

Gleam is the root of all evil.

• RedY3
8 Likes

so I guess I’ll be seeing a lot of rarely used alts being their worst possible selves then :smiley:

4 Likes

Literаlly hehehe the evil within will overcome аnd overtаke us аll

Prаised be the Gleаm Lord

2 Likes

And to think I was going to play nice. Now I see how you people are. It on now no mercy

4 Likes

GOT ONE! woooo!

2 Likes

This event is probably the most PVP thing boundless has ever had.

4 Likes

I ran up to what i thought was one and it was actually a normal meteor lol lol lol

Yes I actually tried to bash it too…

4 Likes

Me 2 but shhhh

1 Like

I saw four in the space of a few minutes when I got to my place on Gyosha - only went to one though, here is a pic with my new starry eyes :star_struck: and part of my first haul. :blush: I may just run around Gyosha by myself a lot, unless anybody wants to tag along.

I quickly recorded the one that landed near me. :slight_smile: I do think, as I mentioned in another thread, even people fairly new can still enjoy this if they stick to the T3s and just go for closer ones, there is a lot of time in the event, plenty to get some-

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1200034099320238083

5 Likes

After forging 30 plus aoe totems to find I’m too slow is a bummer lol.
I might have to tag along and watch a pro if I can keep up.
Otherwise set up buy baskets lol

1 Like

Oh, and I definitely need to set up a Gleambow Storage too - you inspired me with yours @RedY3 ! :wink:

I’ll work on that between runs. :smiley: BTW, anybody see them on exos yet? Haven’t checked.

1 Like

And we will rain down fire on anyone who tries to steal our shiz. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve spent all my cubits on plots. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

If I could gift you some of mine I would! :frowning: If you have PayPal, send me the address, would be happy to chip in a bit so you can get some cubits for these!

1 Like

41 posts were split to a new topic: Where are you from?

Like i did last time.
If i see some one wacking all ill do is shoot the adds so they can compleet it quicker. Or leave them be. Would like that same of others. How ever “monkey see monkey do”. All I recommend is make sure you have a magnet and enough space.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Where are you from?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Where are you from?

JUST made it with this one on Kol Huroo! :smile:

3 Likes