A small loan of a million coins

But yea I guess it’s a person

Solid detective work!

I flagged it.
Its not allowed to sell services or so in exchange of real money.

4 Likes

It’s weird it waited 6 full days in dormant mode

I mean its covid time… even scammers gotta pee and stuff

2 Likes

That’s part of their scam…you should see how many are reported and removed every week. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Have they always been on the forums? Or is it a relatively new thing

How many? Like over 100 a week?

Not that many, but as more people join up, there will be more. This is a pretty active forum compared to others … scammers love that.

1 Like

Maybe we can teach them to farm beans. I’d pay someone to farm me some beans.

U listening, scammers? Farm me beans!

4 Likes

They made a grave error though.

If there’s one good thing about this forum, it’s that things get flagged FAST AF

I wish I could hire boundless forums ppl to clean out my SMS mailbox. I’m on some SMS spam list where they think my name is David (which it is not), sometimes I get 3-4 spam sms a day

Hey David, how are you today? Can I interest you in some teaching pies? 1000c, a steal!

(you really should not have mentioned that David bit, David)

1 Like

David You are now authorized for $4800. Get your full amount within 4 minutes before it’s gone at: olldgy.Spam

Also a lot of stuff about v1@gr@, which I don’t need (yet). I guess I know where to get it if I ever do though!

Its like spams

why is it that when we get a spam post on the thread the thread gets spammed with posts by the community not related to the thread ,it kinda makes you not better than the spammer in question. How about just report and back off thats just my opinion

2 Likes

I hear you.
I flagged it. Shouldve stopped there even if people came to reply. A mistake from my part

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.