Absurd Suggestions Thread

Hordes of alien NPC’s stream off exo’s and invade the closest planet, building dungeons and corrupting everything they conquer. Players must destroy the enemy NPCs and cleanse the planets to set things right!

6 Likes

Plot blocks: blocks the size of a plot, still come in stacks of 900…

6 Likes

Fish… boat… fishing rod (no forging please)… live bait…

4 Likes

Make crafting a lot easier and wrap the difficulty up in material gathering. If tools were easier to obtain/build id play more often. The forge process is major turn off for me.

3 Likes

Anyone know about this

giphy (1)

It ended FFXIV 1.0 and Blew up the entire game we need this for Boundless Blow up the game and Release Boundless Realm Reborn
Mwahahaha

7 Likes

You mean endless bags and boxes of pretty things in fewer hits I’m so there!!!

Z :rabbit:

2 Likes

Yeah, must be made but not forged like hammers, wild stocks as bait :see_no_evil::smiling_imp:

Z :rabbit:

3 Likes

A selection of different cheese textures…

Can be eaten by anyone (depending on beacon permissions).

2 Likes

Honestly as I’ve said before we need a way to mod boundless then people vote on if they want to add it to reg game and done

2 Likes

I would like a giant key to carry around, but instead of it looking like a normal key I want it to be sharp and pointy on the end…

It unlocks their death

Ok, I want a sword.

But more absurd style suggestions, how about snow globes that hold mini versions of 4x4 and 8x8 plot builds? Build something awesome and have it crushed down to fit in a smaller area to showcase things on a scaled down area.

8 Likes

2d rentable worlds, portals connecting to the regular universe. Can build platformers and/ Tarraria etc…

2 Likes

I would love craft able mobs. That way we could build our own dungeons. They would need to re-spawn… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

or spawners and triggers…

1 Like

Put it in a craftable arcade game that we place in our beacons. Rather than a portal loading, it just shows the game literally loading.

Is anyone else bewildered about the game only being 3.2gb? I wouldn’t mind if it was 30gb tbh.

1 Like

Never even saw it was only 3.6gb, very curious!

Oortal Gun.

3 Likes

Boundless rented areas (a cubed area with no planet core (less chunks than a planet)).

Within these cubes you have full control not only as to what you build but also, the atmosphere (user created atmospheres can be shared), can be fully built in world builder and can have moving blocks (imagine 3d game of life etc (programmable))…

The cube edges could each lead to the opposite side to make each space seem infinite, or be set to have invisible barriers.

?

1 Like

Let people have more modding access to help improve the game. I was sold on ooort temples, protectors, titans, and staves. Put some modding tools out but leave this for private universes. Then if a mod is balanced and works well…implement into the mmo version.

1 Like

Cats.

Wild Cats,

Pet Cats.

Cat race body models,

Giant rainbow meteor cats.

2 Likes

I Would Love to Build on a T7-T8 planet I Would Reclaim Cookie Kingdom in a Heartbeat to Live with the Death it will bring Mwahahaha

7 Likes