Account package upgrade

Hi there I recently purchased two package upgrades for myself and my partner and neither of us have received our upgrades. It has been been over 24 hours now and the payment was successful. All the relevant information was sent to the correct email and so on but we have not received what we have paid for or any confirmation from boundless themselves. Could you please contact about the matter thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is a manual process and can take a week or two to complete.
@james is dev awareness.

1 Like

I’ll get it processed shortly - sorry for the delay.

1 Like
1 Like

thank you james :slight_smile: Big well done to all the development team by the way !!

1 Like

Ah I see, devs just forgot mine for awhile. Also I upgraded many moons ago.

1 Like

Ah yeh i was thinking do I chuck some money at a game i will play for 30 mins or support this little gem…the choice was obvious haha the community alone makes this game for me never mind the mechanics/features and devs behind it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry about this @james but it seems that the account Glychi and my partners account glitchedagain have only been upgraded to the adventurer package not to the wayfarer package that we paid for could you look into this for me when possible, thank you. :):smiley:

It’s ok you have Wayfarer status. Make sure you have played the game again. It will appear eventually on the forum once your account as been refreshed.

(The issue is that Steam only knows about Explorers (base version) and Adventurers (Collector’s Edition). We’re fixing this to allow us to invite the Trailblazers. It takes a little time for Wayfarer (and above) status to flow from our own store into the game + forum.)

ah i see thanks @james, helpful and proactive as always :slight_smile: Have a coffee on me.

Forum shows your Wayfarer badge now - btw.

Additionally - your status will soon show up in game. It’s all part of inviting the Trailblazers.

1 Like

perfect thank you !!! your a star :slight_smile: