Acts of War on Biitula

I will not name anyone. Over night buffer plots have surrounded much of the larger cities on Biitula. Friends and allies are blocked in unable to build, play, or continue their dream builds. Do not even play some victim. You are nothing but a troll.

Do not pretend you need this land to build. You are not a builder and never will be.

You have started a war with your worst enemy. I hope you will not be disappointed.

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!

8 Likes

People (Trolls) need to grow up

1 Like

With all the heat that’s been said about biitula are you really surprised? Plus there’s a good amount of trolls in this community

Aren’t devs supposed to take action against this behavior?

I have always minded my own business trying to build a wonderful city to come visit. That is my goal. I will not watch my neighbors be blocked in by exploited rock plots. Making connections we do not want.

4 Likes

Arrow? :smiley:

8 Likes

Yep that is a quote I remember him saying in the show

2 Likes

I thought I was people’s worst nightmare “unfortunately”

2 Likes

I think claiming land is not all for the intent to build on. Can just be to prevent others to build on. I guess thats the biitulan reserve area makes up. Not naming any names. But look around the portal seekers bittula hub. I got a few spots over there and closed in by large claim areas that maybe perhaps one day someone might build. But also told that was to prevent others from doing so to keep the area looking natural.

IMG_0087

6 Likes

Did you find my new mall…:beers::joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

Briefly thought about relocating to Biitula. Glad I dodged that bullet. Plot wars suck.

5 Likes

Yup…glad I got outta there lol
I don’t care about power wars, prestige, land take-overs…meh

6 Likes

If we could get a new T3 Id pack up and leave too.

1 Like

I never understood why you left the new spot in besverona. Only reason I plotted over there was hoping it would be built up nice.

His noob guildies can’t hang on T5 Bes.

Please send me the names of the trashlords in PM :]

1 Like

They still have those? lol

Glad I stayed on maryx

1 Like

lol Love Besv but actually running a shop or anything on T5 and up is nearly impossible. If I could find a way to get people to visit I would.

1 Like