Adding comments but getting opposite of what I ask for

I recently had order # 3255 fullfilled but incorrectly. I asked to have each planet based off of Shedu Tier and not Houches I. I need to have these planets off of shedu tier so they are inline with the rest of my hub.

You can’t select the planet that your planet orbits. It’s random.

8 Likes

So the comments box at the end is not reviewed or considered?

I do think they review it, but some of the stuff is just automated… so while you may ask for something, it may not be that easy. I know people have asked for huge resource numbers, like “99% diamonds” and such, but that is also part of the automated system, not manually controlled by the devs. Asking for something that they don’t directly control probably won’t get a result.

10 Likes

Just does not seem very efficient especially when I am trying to tie in these worlds to a central hub.

I’ll just request for a refund if that’s the case.

1 Like

Is it possible to just (slllllooowwwwwwwwllllly) find … then place … all the diamond seams in one location to make a massive farm?

1 Like

Placed blocks will be replaced by the world. So once those diamond seams are destroyed, they won’t come back.

3 Likes

I think world regen would get rid of them before that.

3 Likes

It could depending on how long it is between placement and farming

1 Like

I agree with OP you should be able to pick which world you orbit outright.

3 Likes

Surely there’s a limit, though …

I wouldn’t basically want my home world to only have a view of a bazillion orbiting planets.

I don’t say that loaded with entitlement, though … I just meant … purely … imagine how lame it would be to look up in the sky everyday and only see planets? :cry:

1 Like

Ah … I thought if you created the world you at least had some say in how it was made up, otherwise what’s the point? My mistake! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the comments section is more basic things not specific requests about that order/ planet.

Well I did create the world but its not within the blinksecs of our Guilds Farming hub off of shedu Tier (Houches is like 42 bs away)…So I figured if I filled out the comments section that it would be taken into consideration… I pay for 4 planets and the GL pays for the other 4(his includes a 6km world).

The only level 6 planet not covered now would have been the metal planet. But given the comments by others. I’ll just ask for a refund. Just not worth my time arguing and playing a lottery system to get the results I am asking for.

4 Likes

They could also fix the portal system… above level 3 it’s a huge freaking mess.

James once mentioned that the blinksecs cost is to have portals mostly between the same region because a new player might wander off to a bad-ping region. I agree with that. I disagree with the implementation that you can’t stay in your zone for all level 4+ planets.

4 Likes

I spent around $100 trying to get a planet where I wanted one. No luck, so I let them all expire & I’m done with that :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

That’s absurd!!

5 Likes

To be honest I’ve kept my feelings to myself for the most part until now, since I haven’t actually rented a planet. But as someone with very limited/extremely limited spare money I have really not felt motivated at all in renting even a single one-time/one-month only planet because I guess there’s a 50/50 chance it’s going to land either within 1 blinksec of me, or within about 51 blinksecs.

I would not want to use my rented world at all (a colour-mining one at that) if it was 51 blinksecs away. That feels unreasonable to me, and while I do completely understand the logic of not wanting 200 planets all orbiting a single location and all the effects of that, it really sucks that people are basically “gambling” (lightly put) to get a planet in a convenient location for them.

But I guess I should make the time to voice these thoughts and more in the actual release notes thread or something… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

It will spawn in the region you select, but that’s all you can control. It may end up too far away for you to maintain a portal connection without stressing about it (depending on what type of activities you participate in).

I just wanted one close to one of my bases. I knew the location would be random, but d*mn…I shouldn’t have to spend more than $100 lol. So that’s all for me. I reclaimed everything except a temp base and the mall out of disappointment.

I get the whole procedural generation thing so that there is variety, but this stuff is just pure frustration imo. Hoping a future update has some good/fun things in it.

9 Likes