Airships - Maybe

Something I would love to see in boundless would be airships as I think it would be a great method to get around and would add to the mystical feel of boundless. Also how much fun would IIelo be. If it’s possible it would awesome to have a system witch allows you to design your own airship somewhat like the archemides ships mod for minecraft. I would like to see your ideas about this as I have a feeling it will be quite a mixed subject.

Please use the search function before creating a new topic.
There are already multiple threads which discuss airships. And it was already confirmed that we’ll be able to make them with titan cores.

6 Likes

Mhmm… Yes and no. it was hinted, not confirmed. atleast as far as im aware.

I am to lazy to search but they basically said the core would allow flying ships. For me they confirmed it^^

The search bar can be found in the upper right corner.

Using only the your own requested feature as a search word will often be enough to find if there are any similar topics. (Using other keywords in your request is incouraged if nothing similar is found)

If you do this the forum will be slightly less messy and everything is easier to find ^.^

It was a… Twitter post if i remember correctly. maybe a facebook post

Well I am so sorry for wasting all your time

npnp

Ah there we go @KuroKuma

So i wouldnt call it “confirmed” rather “hinted”

It is ok :smiley:

The idea is great or at least a lot of people agree with you we are jsut trying to keep order in the things around here.

I think the conversation around this post would be it right?

5 Likes

Alright. i bow down.

2 Likes

You didn’t. We’re just trying to get new members of the community up-to-date on forum etiquette! It’s good to know that your suggestions are things the devs are thinking of too! Keep 'em coming!

3 Likes

I think that a boundless airship might look a little bit like this. Check out Lorin Woods’ work.

You will be able to use the titan core blocks to turn every structure you want into an airship ^^

3 Likes

It would be cool if you got rewarded for killing multiple Titans. The cores would probably not be used for airships only, but if you wanted to upgrade your airship for added mobility, you could attach multiple cores to the airship. The more Titan cores or other items you could use to upgrade the airship would allow flying at faster speeds, and building larger airships.

2 Likes

giant mountains flying in the air :joy:

Why not ? That would make portable town or city and how cool will be that lol

1 Like

Like Borderlands 2 sanctuary? It would have to be extremely slow moving.

1 Like

Well pretty much but oortian style :wink: