All Crafting Recipes (spoilers)

You can set the post to be a “wiki” post - which would allow others to edit it…

1 Like

okaaaay… how?

I’ve done it. Might be an admin feature.

1 Like

According to something I’ve read it should be that you can make your own topics into a Wiki -

“Click on the wrench below your Topic, or any Topic if you are admin, and it will offer a dialog for turning the topic into a wiki that anyone can edit.”

Maybe it’s another option that can be turned on.

I aint got no wrench!

but go on guys, knock yourself out, just please, use real information, in the format i have done it and then use pictures where it is visible what they look like, feel free to delete a picture if they are not correct since the update. just dont be douche in the post alright?

Wiki:

i have created a infobox for the Wiki, for a better overview, only put this in and fill out.

{{Infoboxtest
|editor name =
|class = Block / Prop / Item / Tool / Weapon / Equipmen
|image =
|icon =
|created from =
|required for =
|found on =
|version =
}}

Class`s see this Post

Example Page:

Example Code:

{{Infobox
|editor name = Twisted_Timber
|class = Block
|image = twisted_timber.png
|icon = icon_twisted_timber.png
|created from = Twisted Trunk
|required for = Stick, Door, Twisted Timber Slabs, Twisted Timber Steps
|found on = Every Server
|version = 0.28.0
}}

==Generally==
Twisted Timber can found on nearly all Severs in the Oort Universe.

==Required For==

• 1 Twisted Timber → 4 Stick
  • 1 Twisted Timber → 2 Twisted Timber Slabs
  • 1 Twisted Timber → 3 Twisted Timber Steps

If u create a Page for a Item like “Dirt” or something else, The Page Name = Item Name, at this Example “Dirt”, in my Example was it “Twisted Timber”

if i have a bit time over i will continue to enhance the info Box, if you have a idea for the info box send me just a private message, maybe i can put it in.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Saint, consider yourself the first recipient of the Wikimaster badge :smiley:

3 Likes

i might be a total moron, but i can seriously never find my way around that wiki. like seriously? how do i look at the blocks and stuff from the wiki?

It’s not going to make sense and be actually usable until people fill it out. Those sections are created by wiki contributors.

I’m surprised… Just logged back in to Oort after long days of developing a game for a school project.

There are new crafting recipes… and this thread doesn’t seem as updated. O v O should I start it off?

Apparently there are now Stone Pickaxes… and arrows.

i am also curious. I have seen multiple colored Gleams and I cant seem to figure out how to find them or color them into different colors. I have seen green, blue, red, yellow and many other colors.

Misha I’m sorry I’m having some difficulties with the reply system but here’s the previous reply…

These are collected from different worlds.

Some people have collected them for other players to gain access to easily.
I remember someone from Tawas I think.

I’m in Veedle negative 700, my gleam collection is just outside my beacon if you’d like some.

1 Like

different color gleam are on different worlds

for the changing, the thread should be a wiki post meaning you can change it, so feel free.

tada ~~~ \ O w O /

Much appreciated.

feel free to also take all of the pictures of the new textured blocks. xD

O v O lemme do that later. (has visitors)

thanks a lot. thats very kind of you.

i dont know if we can call this as a crafting recipes XD,

but if you let a lava river encounter water, the water blocks changing to Granite

but it looks funny

Well the MC style stone generator works in ][ too^^ you can get granite and stone I think. I tested that a long time ago^^