All the exos are gone, is there an ETA on the rollout devs?

All the exos are gone, is there an ETA on the rollout devs?

2 Likes

They happen when they happen really… sometimes there’s a gap of a couple of days between

1 Like

I think OP is referring to the rumor that Dev’s were updating the Exo generation process once current ones were gone.

4 Likes

Even though they did spawn randomly…for a long time there was an average of about 1,5-2 days in-between spawning…which for some reason has stopped now…which is interesting and makes me curious for potential updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes 10 char

1 Like

Ah Ok, I hadn’t heard the rumours! Look forward to seeing what the next batch looks like then!

3 Likes

I bet they might be spooooky… :ghost:

3 Likes

I’m thinking that @james is going to make good on his promise to use a user-submitted color palette from the backer tier or perk that included the world editor. (I wish I had this, I’ll pay $ for it now).

7 Likes

I heard they’re getting rid of worlds with single block of gleam spawns.

I’ll be home from work in 5 hrs and I expect an exo by then. Trick or treat!

3 Likes

Were you expecting dinner on the table too :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes and for boundless to be wearing a little black dress

5 Likes

Make sure your stop at a bar first and turn up when dinner is stone cold & stinking of perfume

No way! I’d never treat boundless like that. Even though she TOTALLY forgot our one year anniversary

8 Likes

Sound of clanking, dragging claws intensifying

Funny idea: an exo that is orange and looks like a jack-o-lantern from the neighboring worlds!

It is Halloween after all!!!

1 Like

Exo drought continues…

If my dinner were stinking of perfume I’d want to stop at a bar first too.

4 Likes

Lol

Need a good exo devs I want to collect seams!

While you’re all waiting for exos guys come check out Come join a new project! DK&Trickyy's Fireborn Forest

1 Like

Seriously tho, that exo’s disappear one by one and no new ones appear is one thing but when it happens on Halloween it’s not too crazy people start to think we might get a special event exo…

If there are no exo’s because they are revamping the way they spawn and what they contain then that should have been communicated…
(no matter if it would have happened way before or way after Halloween would be nice to know. That it happens during Halloween adds expectations and might cause more disappointment which could have been prevented with a simple “oh hey everyone, we are temporarily stopping the exo’s because blablab”)

I really love the game, just wish they would find a way to handle communication better…

looks for a hopper to kick

1 Like

Yeah I’d like to see an official communication too.

Still, perfect time to build a tree @AeneaGames hehe