Come join a new project! DK&Trickyy's Fireborn Forest

Come grab some plots and build a tree :smile: we are creating a player-made forest.
Located outside the Fireborn Nomad Hunt Lodge on Circarpous :deciduous_tree:

Plot anywhere, build natural or unusual trees made from anything you like!

28 Likes

Awesome idea… might be about time I finally attempted to make a tree!

3 Likes

Is there some limitations for the trees?

Kinda tempting

1 Like

Build one and put my name on it so it looks like I built a good tree :crazy_face:

7 Likes

No limitations i don’t think :slight_smile: … I guess within reason haha don’t plot the whole place!

1 Like

Genious… no one will ever know.

2 Likes

Ye well that was kinda what i thought…
plot limits. i mean… if i wanna build a tree that takes 10x10 plots … is it too big :smiley:

1 Like

I offer one urine yellow coloured Oorty doll as payment for your silence.

Why not 30x30 and then everyone else can build little trees all over your mega tree.

2 Likes

well i have like 100k trunks sitting on my shelf…

2 Likes

i would come but apparrantly you shut down the circa ps hub access ?

nvm. i just find my way… god dang

OK where is the access for this… damn… ps hub… closed… eresho ultima… closed.

1 Like

Yeah 10x10 may be a bit on the large size haha, say 6x6 as a max? Want to be able to fit plenty of people in
I know theres access from the Hunt Hive!

1 Like

Love this idea, can’t wait to see what everyone builds! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Come build a pink tree Paka! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ye i found my way :slight_smile: i chose the natural side

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I’ll have to practice, I don’t think I have the skill to build anything decent yet. I see so much talent here when it comes to building trees, I don’t want to go and ruin the look of the forest, haha! :flushed:

2 Likes

I just say something… building trees is easy… how to fit it to environment is hard.

Pick a spot there … use altitude to your advantage ^^.

3 Likes

Ahhh there’s no judgement on what’s built! Though I think DK mentioned doing a competition. But really there is no pressure for it to be a perfect tree (if that even exists!)
If you change your mind you could even come build us some trellis spots :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeap. I think the idea was to make a forest… not whos got the biggest tree in the oortiverse.

Btw i got in there from
Dk s ultima tree -{>fireborn alder -> hunt lodge

2 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile: Ah, that could be cool - like little park spots for relaxation in the forest! :smiley: Could do a little pond with a trellis island and some furniture there…

2 Likes

Sounds perfect! :smiley:

2 Likes