All the exos are gone, is there an ETA on the rollout devs?

No way! I’d never treat boundless like that. Even though she TOTALLY forgot our one year anniversary

8 Likes

Sound of clanking, dragging claws intensifying

Funny idea: an exo that is orange and looks like a jack-o-lantern from the neighboring worlds!

It is Halloween after all!!!

1 Like

Exo drought continues…

If my dinner were stinking of perfume I’d want to stop at a bar first too.

4 Likes

Lol

Need a good exo devs I want to collect seams!

While you’re all waiting for exos guys come check out Come join a new project! DK&Trickyy's Fireborn Forest

1 Like

Seriously tho, that exo’s disappear one by one and no new ones appear is one thing but when it happens on Halloween it’s not too crazy people start to think we might get a special event exo…

If there are no exo’s because they are revamping the way they spawn and what they contain then that should have been communicated…
(no matter if it would have happened way before or way after Halloween would be nice to know. That it happens during Halloween adds expectations and might cause more disappointment which could have been prevented with a simple “oh hey everyone, we are temporarily stopping the exo’s because blablab”)

I really love the game, just wish they would find a way to handle communication better…

looks for a hopper to kick

1 Like

Yeah I’d like to see an official communication too.

Still, perfect time to build a tree @AeneaGames hehe

You want a stick figure tree huh?

\/
|

There! a tree! :joy:

Trick or treat

there’s a new exo, btw

1 Like

Chaaaaarrrrgggee!!!

:running_man::running_woman::running_man::running_woman::running_man::running_woman::running_man::running_woman::running_man::running_woman::running_man::running_woman::running_man::running_woman:

Me first…

Anyone need a ride? Switching

I’m just running blindly, as I’ve no idea where it is!

Me either, Halloween prank maybe

Delta C good gleam color too :star_struck:

Actually most colors are halloweenish :grin:

2 Likes

Low level then, need to run back and switch out my fancy hammers then!

Was hoping for some rift…

@bucfanpaka it’s via delta I’m at exo station with 2 ppl if u want a ride

1 Like

Anyone find sponge or growth or ancient?

Edit: growth -445n 730e