Iconic Meteor League [IML] 2020 Schedule

Nothing stops the ref from running around with a magnet… just no guns allowed :wink:

@Lunai the Qmart team was a group of mercenaries, our deal was that we take coin in exchange for the spoils, and we got all the needed equipment for free though. Even at 175 Oort each (for the winning hunters) 50k is around 285c per oort. We made less oort than that, so your per-item payment was quite a bit more. Considering we also dont really get trophies on T3s I think you still made a pretty sweet deal.

As for sponsorships, @Orrian I’d like to put up whatever quantity of whatever food is in favour at the time of the next hunt courtesy of the BCON BRGR group!
(*BCON sold separately)

4 Likes

Sounds great I think I will try to set up some donations and sponsors to trynto get these going more often. Now that they seem to be more popular.

~ :3

5 Likes

Nice!

…they should probably unpin the release of boundless from last year haha
@Leahlemoncakes

1 Like

On my radar :blush:

2 Likes

I have a 1m coin tree contest going on btw if you want to stick it on Twitter:

4 Likes

Will take a look! In case you don’t have Twitter, Fireborn was last week’s community highlight :blush:

2 Likes

Nice! I love fireborn :blush:

1 Like

@DKPuncherello i havenyour event posted in our discord. I would like to put sigbs at hive too.

It was our forest that got featured on the Twitter:D

1 Like

Sure!
Also as soon as the new glass update drops we’re doing a crystal forest for Oortmas :blush:

1 Like

Ok sweet :blush:

1 Like

Aww it’s u and baaaaaaaby
Wish they’d had @majorvex’s awesome video though!

2 Likes

They did another tweet about it, they didn’t post the video but posted some screenshots! Early than me and cookie-chan haha

1 Like

Im sure glad the league is picking up popularity. It was a great Idea, and Now has the right person in charge :wink:

1 Like

Oh I wouldnt say that sir. You will always be the creator to me!

1 Like

@Mittins The community has requested T6 next round 5 person team with Iconic in the competition. When the time comes will you do the honors of coming to the stadium and managing the event with time and winner announcement? I could pay you with my personal oort from the hunt.

I volunteer as ref again lol. I ll take my magnet to collect my payment during the event :3

2 Likes

You didnt have a magnet last time?

Ofc I did. ^^