Iconic Meteor League [IML] 2020 Schedule

I have a 1m coin tree contest going on btw if you want to stick it on Twitter:

4 Likes

Will take a look! In case you don’t have Twitter, Fireborn was last week’s community highlight :blush:

2 Likes

Nice! I love fireborn :blush:

1 Like

@DKPuncherello i havenyour event posted in our discord. I would like to put sigbs at hive too.

It was our forest that got featured on the Twitter:D

1 Like

Sure!
Also as soon as the new glass update drops we’re doing a crystal forest for Oortmas :blush:

1 Like

Ok sweet :blush:

1 Like

Aww it’s u and baaaaaaaby
Wish they’d had @majorvex’s awesome video though!

2 Likes

They did another tweet about it, they didn’t post the video but posted some screenshots! Early than me and cookie-chan haha

1 Like

Im sure glad the league is picking up popularity. It was a great Idea, and Now has the right person in charge :wink:

1 Like

Oh I wouldnt say that sir. You will always be the creator to me!

1 Like

@Mittins The community has requested T6 next round 5 person team with Iconic in the competition. When the time comes will you do the honors of coming to the stadium and managing the event with time and winner announcement? I could pay you with my personal oort from the hunt.

I volunteer as ref again lol. I ll take my magnet to collect my payment during the event :3

2 Likes

You didnt have a magnet last time?

Ofc I did. ^^

mmHhhmm…

Orrian, Id love to, But I struggle with commitments to the game. Let me know when and I’ll see if I can commit.

No need to pay me, This will be fun! Id love to see Legends post a team for a re-match with you.

That was a nice “head nod” from the dev’s on twitter, but do you think they willl come give us a handshake?

3 Likes

Ooow maybe a dev appearance next time. We should have them be referees. Think they could keep up?

Not a chance!! They would have to use their Dev Super Powers of flight. ((poke))

Are there (8) T6 planets? How many teams will you allow?

1 Like

Think we would stick to 4. 6 to 8 I have no idea lol.

1 Like

Yaas!!!

(I was cropped out the pic… :pleading_face:)

3 Likes