All worlds available at a location near you

I have spent the past few days traveling from world to world and have collected a nice bunch of locations on every planet.
I am pleased to announce the grand opining of Jeffros jump shops. You can find our shop at the berlin and EU markets, at 1354 1683 on Solum, and -1195 636 on Volpto.

please share the location of your settlement .

14 Likes

Only problem is that i cant see the location on the marker for sale.

right clicking on it should give you more info

1 Like

well as it turns out when you sell a location marker in a plinth it will not tell you where it leads. so for all those wishing to hop worlds I have a solution. in order from 1 to 12 this is what I am selling in each of my shops.
Ring planets 1 vulpto settlement 2 nasharil 3 munteen vii 4 alturnik Moons 5 andooween 6 elopor 7 septerfon 8 epsilon Starter planets 9 berlin market 10 EU market 11 soulm settlement 12 vera v

2 Likes

EU market update

Each plinth represents a server. Within each plinth are three markers the 1st leading to that servers home world. The 2nd the moon and the 3rd to the ring planet.
The left plinth leads to Australia server. The center left leads to us east. the center right leads to us west and the far right to EU. If a marker is missing from its location it is on the discount table.
Each of the home worlds lead to one of my jump shops at a settlement. As far as the other markers go I try to warp you to an interesting location.
If the markers are on top of each other as seen below they lead to different places on the same planet. i.e. berlyn market and berlyn township project.

3 Likes

I DE spawned the old location on solum. The new shop is at -1084 1817 and only sells a marker for EU market.

We definitely need signs.

3 Likes

can’t buyers move the stacks around and confuse the piles?

For now that could be a problem but hopfaly later you will be ablel to see where the locations go from the plinth.

WARNING! there is a bug that stacks markers you buy from a plinth. The best way around this is to buy one use it than buy another.
This evning I will lower my therka prices to 1c for 24 hrs to make up for those of you who have lost money.
@james this is a needed fix. Thanks

1 Like

To be more specific, @james, when I purchase location markers from the market they stack in my inventory. After stacking, they all become markers to the same location.

1 Like

The next release of Testing to Live will hopefully resolve this? (@OortSimon confirm?)

2 Likes