All your emoji are belong to us

:clock5: :two: :tada:

3 Likes

@lucadeltodecso what’s the short code for this one?

20200420_184916

6 Likes

So were not gonna go with these ones then?

6 Likes

“fu” or “middle_finger” :fu:

might want to be careful with that though… as it stands it wont be censored, but may need to be…

@james ?

10 Likes

Awesome. I was curious about that.

Just kinda jumped at me. And seeing how ■■■■■ is censored

The list out of the JSON might come in handy for figuring out what codes go with which emoji

THE LIST

7 Likes

:eight: :six: :seven: :five: :three: :zero: :nine:

3 Likes

Ah, instant memory flashback from this

4 Likes

Lol… yeah I still feel sorry for Jenny. I do think we have enough old timers here.

1 Like

Thank You that Helps alot

1 Like

This might help @BabyCookie :
https://emojipedia.org/emoji/

3 Likes

Thank y’all so much for these - for all your work as always, so much appreciated - this is a really great addition! :slight_smile:

Mentioned in another thread sort of, but between posibilities for nice detailing - paths, bordering, floor and wall detail - and humor, games, personalization, and all, this will add a ton, can’t wait to see how everybody uses them. :+1:

3 Likes

I :heart: IT. I :heart: IT SO MUCH :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I did a very quick / rough copy paste and vlookup compare between the Boundless list and a semi-standard list from the internet. Most of them seem to have IDed correctly but not all of them so its kinda a “rough” list but might be easier for you to reference for most of them.

Select the “Boundless” tab at the top when it opens.

Rough Google Sheets Code List

3 Likes

This is great, but it doesn’t match the look and atmosphere of the game. (most of these images)
I am terrified of how much somebody will can abuse these “emojis”…
It’s a pity that we can’t have our own images, emoticons, symbols that will display the game world. :pensive:

4 Likes

It’d be neat if we could just put screenshots on signs

2 Likes

You will find :cookie: s everywere on Houches I just saying Mwahahaha

2 Likes

I can imagine how… a big emoji like this :japanese_ogre: plastered next to a beautiful castle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I hope the devs could take down those kind of abuse if an instance like this been reported

I really don’t want to be in a situation where i need to report someone.
This is unpleasant and sad
Everyone is free to do what they want, but it is not always possible to think about everyone :disappointed:

let’s look at the bright side. signs fade at a closer distance than blocks, and it is limited to GC the purchasing of which often means that the player is a bit ‘more serious’ about the game.

5 Likes