Almost 1 Year Anniversary!

I really like the scarecrow idea like snowmen.
I’ve been wanting some more NPCs to decorate my place with to make it look more lived in.

Maybe some creature statues too.
Like our town decorated with sheep statues one year, that different artists painted on interesting ways.

So can we get orcs? Zombies? Skeletons? Sheep? Moose and squirrel?

2 Likes

James will invite us all to his 20 squarefoot penthouse to drink beer and ofc going to sauna. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

download%20(1)

4 Likes

this year
next year

Cant wait :grin:

2 Likes

last week he told me hes homeless and he lives in the sanctum
true story :joy:

2 Likes

Go post some cool backstory in the other post about the 1st year in review, if you have a fun story to tell, or at least go read others and see some good ol nostalgia pics!

I hope they do have an anniversary event planned, but it would probably coincide with the actual release date (for PS4 and non preorder/ea folks) which was September 11th - tease us with hints and glorious treasures @james

1 Like

goofed posted in the wrong area, hit the wrong key. moving it

I would absolutely be a homeless nomad gatherer if only I could use sanctum for storage.

almost a year? time to settle down and sort my inv :joy:

special thx to @EdWe for shortening my 5hour material run :smile:

7 Likes

I have been doing exactly this for the past week. It’s such a pain :crazy_face:

I wish we could auto-sort and auto-stack stuff.

6 Likes

I’m going to dance naked around a stone circle, on a moonlit night, to celebrate the anniversary.

2 Likes

Wait to thanks @the-moebius I have to do the same maybe next week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope they do something too! I would love to see more events and a repeat of the Halloween event… but I would hope they would do something in September to celebrate the anniversary.

As for a wipe. NO. Absolutely NO.

1 Like

I would rage so hard… that would make me legitimately sharpen my pitchforks and riot. Unless… they boxed our plots and stuff up for us and allowed us to plop them down elsewhere.

1 Like

ann

anni

2 Likes

Actually, I started playing exactly 1 year ago!

When you pre-ordered on PS4 you could play on the 7th, which it is now here where I live…

1 Like

A lot of peeps started playing before that date :+1: (I was just using the official date on steam)

i just hope the devs have something good planned for this. I want a cake hat to wear around with some lit candles on top! Or a teaching or persisting pie i wouldnt mind xD. Oh also a candle prop in hand! What else what else!?

2 Likes

Yes, but I’m sure you are now talking about people from EA. This is also an official date, kinda, since it was the first date anyone could play it as an official released game…

Not that it matters much, haha, but still…

To be honest, I did try it out right away, but didn’t have much time, it released at midnight, so went thru the tutorial for a few hours and went to bed. Then the next 2 days I got lured into playing other games with some friends. But on Sunday I dove in again, still not really hooked, then I couldn’t sleep that night and started it up…

and I was hooked! :smiley:

1 Like