Am i addicted?

Boundless community time is serious, after spending a few hours in this game, I ask myself this question: Am I addicted to boundless. Should I consult a doctor? Am I alone in this situation?
I’m curious to know how long have you been playing .

8 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely addicted😉 and not alone.

6 Likes

Stands up from chair in circle

"Hello group! My name is Paka, and I’m a Boundless addict! Think about it all the time, has mostly pulled me off all my other games, family gripes abo… oh wait a minute!! New exo popped, I’m outta here! This therapy thing has been fun, see ya… :grin: "

(Only have 356 hrs on my Steam account, need to work on that :wink: but a lot more on my PS4 one as of the end of last year! - PS4 users, see your 2019 hours here! )

6 Likes

Over 10 hours a day? Standard Boundless addict right there :joy:

4 Likes

Oh! it reassures me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

the answer is yes :grin:

2 Likes

stil searching 4 a boundless addiction advice hotline… lol

4 Likes

@bucfanpaka I just took the ps4 version today and my fear is, spend same time on. :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Ewwww farming simulator :rofl:

2 Likes

Well time for me to call a psychologist :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And this is the time, everyone, it takes to get started and create a character

5 Likes

Not as much as some but it’s honest work (memes) :smiley:

5 Likes

i would not call it an addiction…more like an obsession

6 Likes

:thinking::unamused:

4 Likes

$20 if you stop a week

1 Like

:thinking::unamused:

4 Likes

i knew i would never lose my money!

4 Likes

both

Yeah, both. :grin: Thing with addiction is you get withdrawals, which I definitely do if I don’t get my Boundless fix… remember being on summer vacation this time last year, and thinking about the exos I was missing and my portals and all. :joy: And the thing with rehab… they say you have to want to get better for it to work. I don’t. So there’s that - I’m a hopeless case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

(Watches Paka run out after an Exo)

Stands up from Chair

Hey group, my names is Quazel, and im a Boundless addict. Ive been Forged sober for almost a month now! But i do need some more glow chisels… and regen bombs… and building hammers… and some emerald grapples would be so much nicer than my current topaz grapples… uummmm…
I just remember I left my titanium furnaces running…ya… I gotta go… See ya!

Runs out after Paka

3 Likes