PS4 users, see your 2019 hours here!

I was really tempted to OT this for category, since this only will work if Boundless is in your top 3 games played… so feel free to move devs and apologies! Just thinking that hours played on PS4 has come up as a question and a lot of people don’t look at the OT stuff, so this is one way to see part of your total at least.

https://www.playstation.com/campaigns/2019/wrap-up/

Mine was about what I’d expect… :rofl: Big surprise is ESO being so low, before my Boundless addiction set in, I probably was very well into the 100s of hours there per year, may have even topped 1000.

18 Likes

1025hrs in 2019. Kinda low actually. Surprised it’s that low. I must have done a lot in 2018

Summary

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ah, ya beat me! :wink: Had I not found Boundless, I suspect Borderlands 3 might have become an addiction along with Torchlight 2 probably, but have probably only put like 5-10 hours into it.

4 Likes

I do own a PS4, but I’ve always just had and played Boundless on PC;

5 Likes

Yea same. Or i would’ve gone back to ESO/FFXIV. Boundless keeps bringing me back though so no point spending money on subscriptions for those :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: I have 80 hours clocked on PC now, suspect that might go up quite a bit, haha!!

@Venom - Oh yeah - I really need to cancel my ESO Plus subscription here!! :laughing:

3 Likes

701 hours on Boundless, the game I played most this year was drum roll : Boundless :smile:

1 Like

I played a total of 3414 hours, played 34 games and my longest gaming streak was 24 hours, I honestly don’t remember what game I played for that long >->

3 Likes

Wow! :smiley: My longest was only 9, thought it would have been longer actually since I know I had a few complete veg out sessions during holidays!

1 Like

I’m a slacker. Probably woulda had 1000 hours if I had played all year lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Drat, sorry it won’t work there! :frowning: Good to know it won’t work everywhere though.

there are only 8760 hours in a year, I nearly played for half a year!?!? lol

2 Likes

It’s the URL! It also has a session code for you in it I think…

For the Netherlands: https://www.playstation.com/nl-nl/campaigns/2019/wrap-up/

6 Likes

Gotcha, AWESOME!! :smiley: That should get you an award from the devs as well!! :grin: I think you will win the :trophy: here!!

1 Like

And that is just on PS4 :rofl:

I have slowed down tho… I remember in March/April James told me the number of hours played up to then (starting September 7 2018) and I was at around 15 hours a day and the number was in the 3k area then as well…

Found the post, was in May, I was at 3998 hours then since September 7…

Now I’m kinda wondering what the total is :joy:

@james please, pretty please, this got me curious, haha, oh, and add KalistaGames hours too :wink:

1 Like

If the link in my original post won’t work for any here, try following the link directly from this article - that is what I tried to post originally but the forum actually auto-changed it to US when I posted it (tried it again and see it doing that, funny!) -

1 Like

Ha! The correct, non-country specific URL is:

https://www.playstation.com/campaigns/2019/wrap-up/

Weirdness, when I hover over it, it adds en-us to the URL…
So I changed it to pure text, just copy it and paste in a new tab…

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate that!! :smiley: Yep, that is weird!!