Ambient creatures: What would you call our new friend?

I think the Estate of the late Roald Dahl might have something to say about those :wink:

But… Snozzwanger… :cry:

3 Likes

Nice change from Hooshno to Hooshnu. I like Hooshnu better.

How about a Tauny?

Only 50 years till Charley and the Chocolate Factory goes into Public Domain

What ever you call them, they’re still a bit buggy. Here, two creatures spawned partly inside a solid block.

4 Likes

We could call it RAMASAURUS REX

Hopplers. shrugs

2 Likes

But Oostroat does have an like…

1 Like

I would call them LUDOs they are very cute in a creepy sort of way…and kinda bumbling like :wink:

4 Likes

Chubacabracorn… :stuck_out_tongue:

How about NoLootLol?

3 Likes

These are owned by whoever owns “Charley and the Chocolate Factory”

And you spelled Horknarf wrong

Well, when I first met these guys, they really creeped me out. I heard some rustling of leaves and grass around and a falling sound nearby, but there were no other players near me… And then this orange… creature… stuff appeared. Also I noticed that they follow players into the area if where the player (or a group of players) stay in one place for some time, slowly swarming it, one by one.

I’d call them creepers, because they genuinely creep me out, but there’s already such a creature in another game, and “That Creepy ****” is not a suitable name by any margin :frowning: sigh

2 Likes

Did I, let me fix it. Sorry. I fixed the spelling on the other one too.

And yes I realize that some of these names come from movies, but I didn’t want to seem that I was excluding anyone. I know even the StarWars name I’ve been playing with is probably copy write and will have to leave the list too.

It is difficult to know who is taking this seriously and who is just trying to get attention, so for the time being, I’m going to just include everyone…ok I excluded Orangecreepyanimalcreaturethingwithplaceholderartandanimation, but I assume that even if it won, it’s invalid because it’s too long.

I’ll re-update the list this evening, when more people have time to look it over. Also, I’ll exclude movie names.

You can take out the snozzwangers through the vermicious knids too. I just thought it was funny :smile:

1 Like

Teetering BroadHorn :stuck_out_tongue:

Honkibonk :wink:

dae-der-ons.

Rambutan :unamused:

1 Like

Durf, Durfer, Durf Durf

1 Like