Ambient creatures: What would you call our new friend?

I came up with a suitable name at last: Rustling Tagalong (obviosly because they follow you all the time, even if you don’t notice it, making no sound but the sound of rustling leaves/grass).

2 Likes

Shrimpy :blush:

Or by my initial reaction when I saw one in game: Thingummywut

(Inside joke)

I think youre just getting paranoid. I’ve noticed they have no spesific directons. They are just everywhere so no matter where you go, one’s around. And they look all the same, so you wouldn’t even notice that it’s an diffrent one.

Maybe I am, but the name still suits them.

I think he meant one is getting paranoid by them :wink:

You = one = everybody

Note of a Diary, some sentences can’t be read because they seem to have been erased:

"On my daily routine, I’ve noticed something intresting. Creatures appeared out of nowhere! … I guess none of them are coming anymore! Didnt saw one spawning in the last days! …

HA! And I locked myself! But they are completely har … DAMIT! I’ve acidently hit one of this Creatures, side note, never do it again! They hit back with their horns! It hurts. …

Hmm looks like they are of an passive Nature, I wonder if I can tame them, I need to observe them a little bit more. …

Day 31 after the appearence of these Creatures. I think I know why none of them are spawning anymore. I was able to observe their mating behavior! They do multiply by themselfs. I wonder if thats the real history of our creation? …

After some months I’ve finally got an name for this charming Creatures! Oostroat!
They do remind me of an Ostrich with the shape of their Body and their behaviour in the wilderness. But still, I can’t oversee the Goat in them. Sometimes they also fight over Territory by smashing their heads, the first giving up looses. Intresting little Oostroats.

I’ll going to observe them a little bit more, who knows what else these things hide!"

1 Like

Didn’t said something about the name :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but maybe you think so? I’m not getting paranoid by them ^^

Whatever it is called, it has a lot better look to it than my avatar which is still rough around the edges. :sunny:

4 Likes

Well you should have used the Character Creator. I like mine, no to round edges, no to hard edges, yes I like my char it has a lot of Personality.

PS. Probabbly gonna make an Statue of myself in the actual Version right in front of the Guildhouse in remembrence of the cool Orange Blobs of the Pre-Alpha. ^^
Something like that has to be done.

4 Likes

Curious orange blocks !! The best :)))

1 Like

Guurkle

Lol

Mine’s not on the list =\ Perhaps because I didn’t receive any likes at all, oh well.

1 Like

Ludos is also based on a movie, Labyrinth.

And seriously, if most of those win, it’ll show the average maturity of the community.

You miss Christopher, Napoleon, and Elizabeth ~

though those are just a joke so it’s okay XD

Their name is fluffy and they are all mine.
<3

Hopefully you will forgive me my little hunting spree that happened when I had 7 of them constantly respawning inside of my house :3

2 Likes

The Oortiana Commonus Gahtana,

More commonly known as the Horned Gahtan. A strange beast in the seemingly connected of Oortian Worlds, they are many in number and are a mostly passive species. However they can become greatly aggressive. Their furs seem to become similar colors to that of their environment, over the generations.

Originally from a more, desert world, there seems to have been a problem with proper Portal Containment Protocol, falling into the definition of an invasive species. Only time will tell how these beings react to the worlds.

6 Likes

I removed it, thank you. And again, I’ll re-update the list later depending on likes and those who mention they also support a name.