Ancient Tree Help

I didn’t get around to looking for them… if they can’t be found, I’ll remove them from the BC website.

Did anyone check on top of those saucer levels? Like waaaayy up there? I just ran around with the death debuff for an hour and a half and didn’t see a single one. But, did find a bunch of exotic Earthyams! So, thank you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have spent probably 20some hours on Kol Hurro looking for Ancient and I finally gave up I even offered 50k in a contest on the trade page and no one found any.

There’s light blue trees on besevrona. Not super light, but a nice softer sky blue.

I thought I found some right outside the gate, but I could be thinking of the wrong type of wood

We are looking for this specific type/color but thanks for the info on the other trees. :+1:

1 Like

Hey buddy! Still haven’t found these huh?

Specifically ancient light blue wood?

Yep and it is Supposedly only on this world in this color.

Wow… just wow. No luck so far. I would also be interested in knowing if anybody can find this stuff.

Its like strong cherry 2.0

Don’t I remember there being color change chisels? Or was that a fever dream?

I wonder if someone accidentally built over the only grove of them. :slight_smile:

I took this thread and the bounty offered on the other thread as a challenge :sunglasses:…searched for days. Found nada. I’m wondering if it’s down in the dark water or just sssssuper-scarce.

If it does exist its going to be more rare than the Unicorn pooh in EA. Anyone remember what that was?

1 Like

A lot of the color guides use data from the game files. From what I understand, all worlds have a full color profile in the game data, but there’s no guarantee everything listed there can actually spawn on the world.

Yeah neither exists on Kolhurro or Houches1 Im betting 80k now on it

I looked around for a good while. First off, Houchus is a beautiful planet. We may have grown tired of the snow effect while building, but encountering it while exploring is this game’s art at its best. Lots of really cool low elevation cliffs that are great for spotting seams without tunneling too.

But no ancient wood. I noticed that the third tree type on Houchus uses sponge for its trunk. It’s possible that this took the ancient wood’s place in the world. I tried looking around for prefabs, looked underwater, dug up bushes to the roots, no luck so far. I like this planet though so I will probably spend more time on it.

For the record the data files do list materials that may not be present in the world. The T1 I live on doesn’t have any ice biomes but the data files list an ice color. When the winter event was running it was possible to get that ice even though it doesn’t occur naturally. So we may just have to wait until trunks rain from the sky, possibly in celebration of us finally getting pants.

2 Likes

Shadow orbs :grin:

1 Like

Maybe the devs can share some of their super secret stats, they should be able to tell exactly how many ancient trunks exist on that world to the exact number at any given time…
If we were graced with this elusive information maybe we could call off the search party :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

1 Like