Ancient Tree Help

I see you I’m tallowhal

1 Like

I’m excited to go out looking for it tonight! I lost faith last time I looked but now that I know it’s out there somewhere I will try again

its on little pink foliage bushes need to check Kol huuro next for stale red I farm this area so t definitely new

Most I found so far per tree is 6. I’ll probably set up a portal and safe spot to that if I can’t find a better one.

I can confirm that it does exist! I also found 6 per tree at best (so far). One only had 2 on it.

This must have been slipped in during a recent patch because I looked at these before and never saw them.

Nice Idea for the regen farm.

for my part i have a wood shop so … now you can find the light blue wood to my shop

I found two trees relatively close to each other with 6 on both. Currently building a safe spot to farm it.

@anon94355725 I sell wood in my shop as well. People will still buy either way. Some don’t want to spend the time to do it. I’d rather people know where to go to buy it or farm it.

Also I just realized that for the amount of wood you @anon94355725 showed, either you had a REALLY sweet spot that had lots of it or you regen bombed the (you know what) out of it.

Yes i know that … same for gleam. I have save my spot to but my facilities do not allow me to open a portal to houchus for the moment … but I’m working on it.
Soon there will be open portals to worlds 5 and 6 in Quebec. I was already working on it.

Any luck on stale red for kol huroo?

I have not looked yet. But if it is like the light blue one I know where to look.

I actually found the light blue but didnt notice till i got home so im looking for a new location for that too

@Fante I opened up a farm for it. There’s portals via ps houchus and ultima houchus. Two trees with 6 blocks each.

1 Like

I just found a tree for it actually looking on kol huroo now. No luck so far

A lot of people find the light blue today … it’s a beautiful day lol

FireAngel i give you 10 000 coins if you find me the ancient wood on Kol Huroo … screenshot, location and all please… loll … but dont take the place, I WANT IT !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Very hard to find … for this wood I concede it … light blue is more easier no?

If i find this wood, I promise to say approximately where to find this one…

Please people dont boycott my shop lolll hein Fireangel
And dont worry… like you can see … plenty of people can still find it … Venom I appreciate when you say that I am smart … thank you

Well … have fun

I don’t think it’s in game yet. Some already looked and said it wasn’t there but i still plan to look myself

unable to find it so far … i really start to believe that it does not exist

Did you ever find the hochus ancient?

Yes its been found Kol Hurro has not