Animal Crossing fans?

Animal Crossing Community site has a pattern tool and lots of stuff too, but this site here is well worth sharing - convert your images to patterns! :slight_smile:

https://acpatterns.com/

Also, some good advice from AC: we all need to watch each others’ backs, be there for each other!

1 Like

:grin:

3 Likes

I love this! Can finally make Boundless Merch :laughing:

1 Like

A simpler version than the one I posted but will work for now! :grin: I want to make it my flag but haven’t figured out how yet, haha…

3 Likes

I’m going real slow… I’m sure once I get the AC case in I ordered I’ll be playing more though, haha, will start bringing it with me then. :wink: I can tell I’m gonna get a LOT of life out of this game!

Boundless logo makes for a nice wallpaper. :grin: Otherwise, looks about like your standard dorm room I suppose. :rofl:

wallpaper

2 Likes

Had my first visitors today! :grin:

Of course, trying to plug Boundless every chance I get. :wink: I hope I can eventually get something good or funny AC to go viral on Twitter so I can get more to look at my stuff and lure more in, haha… so, so much AC activity on there, gotta pull some in here!

Oh, I’ll put my FC here too for any other players who stumble across this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some Boundless clothes in AC.

And the back has the Dancing Sasquatch Guild glyph

6 Likes

I love this so, so much!! :heart_eyes:

AC right now really is a great place to share the word of Boundless! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just love dressing up so much in this game… :grin:

dressup

3 Likes

I bought some clothes. But I know that @MarinaraCane spends all their bells in clothing loll

4 Likes

I spend all my bells on clothing as well :laughing:

Managed to make a decent amount of bells from Flick yesterday so looking forward to buying all of Ables again!

4 Likes

Haha, yep, I’m never going to pay off my loan at this rate! :laughing: I need to put in some serious time just doing some fishing or something to grind bells, lol.

I follow some people on Twitter who do patterns too (and sometimes just search for them on there) - being able to download patterns alone makes Nintendo Switch Online worth it for me, but there are some that don’t have codes like this one that I want to make… also have some on Animal Crossing Community from a long time back I need to create on here still-

https://twitter.com/Clairetonic/status/1242521970815746048

Edit, oh check out my cute Switch cases, lol! My AC one was late so ordered a couple cheap ones online… then it came. But I’m not crazy about the handle, and doesn’t zip securely (If someone here wanted it, honestly I’ll give it to you, might be a bit before I can ship though). Of these two on top, the hearts one is my go-to now… :slight_smile: At first I thought the pink one had the better interior but it doesn’t fit right in there.

2 Likes

The switch cases are cool! You need something secure, that’s for sure!

I ended up picking up the NH Leaf one on launch when I bought my console!

My switch code is 3661-2933-3026 for anyone who wants it :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: Your case there is so cute too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Talk about timing for me to say that on the cases… just came into the office, realized I hadn’t zipped the case shut! :flushed: :astonished: But the elastic bands inside the hearts case holding it were so secure it stayed put, whew! :sweat: (That was off eBay, seller has a lot of cool designs on them, quite cheap too)

1 Like

phew, glad it didn’t break on you! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

For those that remember Gilligan’s Island… Ginger’s got NOTHING on me! :laughing: Tiaras came up for sale yesterday, so had to buy them all of course! Hehe. Nothing like fishing and gathering on a remote island in a flashy dress and tiara…

2 Likes

I wish boundless had clothes
Also I wish switches weren’t sold out

2 Likes

Hehe, yeah, I’m so huge on customizing clothing in games… ESO a big part of why I got Plus was the dying costumes, not just the craft bag! :wink: Actually, best games for playing with clothing I’d say are actually Saints Row 2-4 - customization on both clothing and characters (not to mention cars, which is cool!) is just incredible. Remaster of 3 comes out May 22nd, I’ll have that preordered. :grin:

I’ve read with Switches you can sometimes get lucky and find them at Wal-Mart before they update their inventory. Been watching prices on eBay out of curiosity and haven’t gone down, some actually are edging a little higher it appears.:frowning: Definitely so on the Coral Lite, at least. I had actually been toying with getting the Coral Lite to take with me (assuming if logged in I could just swap out micro SD card each time and be ok?)… see above post about not zipping Switch case. :flushed: Would kill me if something happened to my AC Switch, those are going for a fortune now! But even though I read the Lites are in better supply, as far as % above retail they are selling for, it is similar to the regular ones, especially the Coral ones.

Been busy so I just saw this, but yeah guilty as charged. XD

2 Likes

Had a very special visitor today - thank you again so much @Leahlemoncakes!! :smiley:

It is sure a good thing that I don’t budget IRL like I do in this game… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: “Gee, I’ll put off the payment on the home loan this month… this $6,000 dress is just too cute - and I need it in every color!” :crazy_face:

1 Like