Animal Crossing fans?

Was lovely to see you in game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your dress was also super cute so your bells were definitely better spent on that!

1 Like

Thank you, and you too!! :grin:

Turns out AC sold more than 5 mil digital copies just in March, too! :astonished: Was curious what the numbers would be, knew it would be high!

Come to think of it, the DS Animal Crossing was the first game I think I played online with anybody. :slight_smile: In that one you had to get somebody to buy from your store to upgrade it.

1 Like

Still going slow, buying too many clothes… and check out my town flag! :grin:

1 Like

Representing! :boundless:

1 Like

I finally hit 5 stars for my island today :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome!! :grin::+1:

1 Like

That’s great! :heart: I’m just starting with my game ^^

2 Likes

How are you finding it so far? :smile:

1 Like

I’m taking it easy in the game, but I’m loving it! I’m so happy you can place things outside on the ground now :smiley: There’s just so much you can do that wasn’t possible on New Leaf.

2 Likes

Paid a visit to @Leahlemoncakes beautiful island and got some great stuff, thank you again so much for everything!! :smiley: I want my island one day to have many beautiful flowers too! :slight_smile:

AC is such a peaceful game, great escape to unwind in. :slight_smile:

A few weeks ago or so I started a bridge project… the gyroid’s remark just cracked me up since it struck me as snarky given the amount… :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for visiting! Was great to see you :grin:

The flowers are out of control currently :joy:

1 Like

Fireworks season is here!!!

Show your designs!!!

Here are my fireworks designs!!

3 Likes

Love them, I really need to do Boundless ones too!! :grin: :+1: Fell asleep before the start, I’ll have to be sure to go to the show next week!

My AC progress been slow, but most days I’ll log in at least for a few. :slight_smile: House coming along… doubt I’ll ever be out of debt though, lol.

ac8 ac9

2 Likes

The trick to get out of debt is turnips. Buy everything you can on Sunday. And check twitter on Tuesday/Wednesday. Lots of good prices. People use the website Turnip Exchange to make queues that give you the dodo code when your turn comes up. Pretty cool.
I have 17mil now lol

2 Likes