Animal Crossing fans?

Thought I’d start an Animal Crossing topic here in OT… definitely a series where I could see there being a lot of crossover with Boundless fans. :slight_smile: Figured this way any here who might be, come March, could use this to find friends, visit each other, share shots, and all. These games have been HUGE addictions of mine in the past, and what I’ve been waiting for has been announced (though admittedly I was hoping for a Lite, but being able to play on my TV too isn’t bad I suppose!) -

Had been holding off on a Switch hoping for an AC CE one. :grin: I’m so backlogged (thanks Boundless, hehe! :wink: ) but there are some games I want to play, and AC New Horizons is the huge one. Always became so attached to my towns, loved creating patterns, games are just very peaceful and relaxing. Might have mentioned this before, but I only tried the first one since it came with the used Gamecube bundle I bought - I didn’t like the style but figured I’d give it a try, rest is history, lol.

4 Likes

I may or may not have pre-ordered the Switch on my lunch break :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome!! :grin::+1: I see they just got it up on Gamestop - so I’ll put my preorder in soon here, might do so at the local store later today or this weekend. :slight_smile: I probably should do so soon, as I bet demand will be real high for this one, it really does look incredible! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It is! A few friends preordered it online already.

Does mean I now have to trade in my Pokemon one though and where I preordered it doesn’t have the bonus of the pins either :laughing:

2 Likes

The cases for it are seriously cute too - I’ll be all coordinated with it, haha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One store here, Target, had a real cool Journal as a preorder bonus, too bad I couldn’t get that separately!

1 Like

Just preordered and paid it off! :smile: Sounds like a good thing I did it today too!

1 Like

I wish i could justify getting the console just for the looks! But i’m definitely picking up the game on release day. I played the shiz out of the gamecube version, so i’m hopeful the switch version will provide me with as much joy!

2 Likes

Bunch of gameplay videos here -

It all looks so great, I’m so excited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One of my favorite things… the fashion! :wink:

1 Like

Two weeks to go!

1 Like

Yes! No more time for Boundless then unless something major happens…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hehehe! Going to have to multitask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nah, highly doubtful I would need to multitask unless you convince me otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can’t give up Boundless, so I figure I’ll just cut back on the nonessentials… you know, food, sleep and all that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope Gamestop doesn’t either sell my CE Switch or not get it at all, the former happened with a game once and I know the latter is always a possibility… if so, will be waiting another two weeks to play, figure I’ll get the Coral Lite if that happens.

I’ve also got Zelda: BOTW and Rune Factory 4 to start me out with, but AC get the bulk of the time I’m sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lookie what I got! :smile:

And check out AC’s photo mode! :smiley: You know I’ll be going nuts with this one!!

And this headpiece is the cutest thing ever… :heart_eyes:

https://twitter.com/DramakinsTv/status/1237990440953143296

1 Like

It has arrived!! :grin::+1:

So, can I bring Boundless as my one thing…? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Looks so good! My switch is currently being tested for trade-in towards the Animal Crossing one and I’m really excited!

1 Like

It really is awesome from the bit I’ve played! :smiley: Such atmosphere, so peaceful!

This is like half the world right now, lol (I am curious to see the numbers on sales later on a bit - hehe, I’ll try to plug Boundless to the AC crowd as opportunities present :wink: )-

ac1

1 Like

It’s in my hands!

2 Likes

So, so beautiful, isn’t it? :heart_eyes: Congrats!! :grin: Also, forgot if I said this here or not, but now I AM really glad it was a regular Switch and not a Lite. I’m pretty much playing it exclusively on the TV at home (haha, and bonus, due to circumstances been told I can bring it into the office now, do whatever basically :slight_smile: ).

I think a lot of non-gamers or very light gamers will end up picking up AC, people who might normally not have played… they’ll see family or friends playing it, and it is such an easy game to get into, and such an escape!

2 Likes

Thank you, we’re matching now :laughing: I have the Switch Lite as well (won a competition just before Christmas) and the normal Switch does feel nice but it’s easier to travel with the lite.

I think so too! Lots of friends are already playing it haha!

1 Like