Announcement: Boundless at the PlayStation Experience 2016!

Hey Everyone.

We will be presenting Boundless publicly on PS4 for the first time at the PlayStation Experience on 3rd and 4th of December at the Anaheim Convention Center, California.

PlayStation announced all the developer attendees here and the playable games here. And somehow we’re in both lists!

This will be the first time that we’ve show the PS4 version of Boundless publicly. The playable version contains all the latest features we’ve been working on (new creatures, new HUD, new Capital world to explore, and lots of VFX and polish). Everything we’ve including in the demo will be released to Early Access in the weeks after the event.

We have a double indie booth which will allow us to have 4x PS4s all running the game simultaneously.

Attending the event from our development team will be: @james, @olliepurkiss, @luke-turbulenz and @dave.

So if you’re local to Los Angeles and fancy checking out Boundless on PS4, or want to say hello to us face-to-face then come down to the event this Saturday or Sunday. We’d love to see you there and learn everything you think about Boundless today and for the future. We even have a little swag for players to snag.

See you soon!

:airplane_departure: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud_rain: :cloud_lightning: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :sunny: :cloud: :airplane_arriving:

15 Likes

Damnit, I just LEFT that convention center a few weeks ago! Too soon to justify another flight out there, unless y’all wanna hire me to be your hype man? :wink:

Enjoy the beautiful California weather, and if you get the chance, hit up Coco’s Bakery for the best chocolate silk pie in the US! It’s just down the street from the convention center, across from the Disneyland entrance.

Aagh! So envious of any of you guys that get to attend this!

2 Likes

Will it have better graphics? Cas the build we have now doesent come no way near the graphics we had before

1 Like

The graphics are better, it’s the color saturation and textures that changed… and I like the current build better than the previous, for what it is worth. The graphics between PC and PS4 should be the exact same!

7 Likes

We’re working on it.

You simply wouldn’t believe the effort it takes to polish a game to the standard the majority takes for granted.

We’ll get there. But we’re going forwards not backwards.

5 Likes

@olliepurkiss @james @luke-turbulenz @dave

Is there a way to remotely watch the con? Any live stream service? How can I keep up with the latest announcements and watch the new trailer live?

4 Likes

Could you get this forwards back? It was so cute

I would imagine the Sony has a stream running for the event. However the new Boundless trailer isn’t part of the keynote - it’ll be posted online here and later on the PS4 blogs.

6 Likes

There are a few ways to watch a live stream of the event. If you go to this page, and scroll down a bit you’ll see a section with links: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/28/playstation-experience-2016-the-complete-guide/

As James said the full trailer will debut on our website, and we’ll post here when it’s up, so you guys will be the first to see it.

4 Likes

Will it be hosted on YouTube, and can I use it on Boundless Crafting? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes and yes. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Oh i know its hard just asking

Of course you have to show 100s of pictures of you, and the crowd on your stand!