Anoobis ~ My last build

If you really don’t need it sure, that would help me out a lot!

Okay - I used most of those materials in another build since, but I’ll gather replacements and come back some time this week, thanks.

1 Like

Cool - let me know if you need any help rebuilding. I also claimed all the plots in town, so give me a shout either on here or @ me on discord when you’re on and I’ll free them up again for you :wink:

1 Like

I ran across you one day while exploring. I had no idea how to talk at the time, so, just ran on exploring. Anoobis is the best place in all of Boundless to me. It’s beautiful! I’m lousy so far at building and figuring out what the materials are to make the look. Someday perhaps I’ll find a way to make blueprints, or, perhaps they will add them into the game so I can copy. When I have the ability I would love to build in Anoobis. Until then I just visit as often as possible. Thank you for making such a lovely place in the game! :heart:

4 Likes

Hi @Stretchious I bought a portal token and connected it to the Portal Seekers. Thanks!

3 Likes

My once compact basement workshop is complete… well, almost!

I found this configuration to be a nice easy way to repair all the coils from the front without fear of being zapped… plus I have access to all coils from the back too… just in case!

I just need to upgrade the Workbench power coils and add in the Advanced Mixer Power Coils and it’ll be 100% operational! … and it still has ample space for the upcoming Forge too :smiley:

16 Likes

I need to see this in person. It looks beautiful and space efficient.

My word!!! It’s gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll remove the lock tonight so people can have a look :wink:

3 Likes