Another fun thread: What planet was your first home?

Beckon Born! I shall always have all my fond memories. Ended up moving back there for a time before
my current home on refgar.

I suppose If there was a name for my life in boundless I could be called a Beckonite or a Refgardian at this point.

Update: just looked at my first toons landing site and it says Alder!!! woah! D: i must have immediately left that planet in search of another i guess.

Update2: In EA i landed on Epsilon, Built a suspended walkway cave home and kept having to fight off the cuttletrunk to keep my home safe. The hoppers were very rude as well.

11 Likes

Alder forever

6 Likes

I got lucky enough to land on Maryx right next to Panda the Forger and had an immediate introduction to what the full potential of the game is. I got shown right away how to navigate the game and given so much help. Joining this game was the greatest community introduction ever. Even though a lot of the players that showed me the game may not play right now- they’re still great people that I was very lucky to get to know.

5 Likes

I have no idea which was the original planet I landed on, but the first planet on which I had anything more then a pathetic little hut (which at the time I was so proud of) was which ever planet the Aquatopian Embassy is on. :joy:

(Currently I’m based on Refgar while my heart is with Raxxa)

2 Likes

I started on storis II built my 1st base but was criticized and told to uninstall boundless by the city next to me but then I met unusual pie and her group of friends on Biitula weeks after let me build next to them and welcomed me to Boundless which brought me :joy: and :cry: I was lucky to meet them after or I wouldn’t be around today to make memorys with this Beautiful loving community

7 Likes

That would be Beckon for the Aqua Embassy :slight_smile:

Alder here. :slight_smile: Settled in near where I landed and built the worst eyesore ever to start. :joy: Alder is a great world to start - nice autumn palette there and some good hills, and some wonderful places and people, like at the Reapers’ HQ there. :smiley:

3 Likes

Niia zed ka is the world i landed on…
However only stayed there for 2-3months (not sure how long any more :wink: almost 3y back now)

1 Like

Antar. more specifically the most boring, the ugliest and most broken chunk of nature on Antar. then I explored the planet, confirmed that my spawn point was indeed the absolute worst part of the map, and long story short, I’m still on Antar in a place that has in my opinion one of the most beautiful nature of the lower tier worlds

6 Likes

Thanks! I can never remember planets.

1 Like

Nia Zed Kaa. Still got my original beacon there.

1 Like

My wife and I spend a short time on Maryx before we decided we didn’t like the colors or biomes and moved to Raxxa for good.

1 Like

niia zed ka after months of no one living there i moved

Lasaina was my landing site, dug a hole made a bat cave didn’t know about plotting and lost
Everything. Great
Start to the game- uninstalled and returned a few months later

1 Like

I landed on beckon

1 Like

Born as Maryxian! Tbh Maryx is a desert planet and does not have the colors I like, but as I was born on this planet I decided to settle there and make it more beautiful :wink:

Also curious has anyone visited their landing site? My landing site is now a small town built by a group of ppl

5 Likes

Wouldn’t even know where to look hahah was on the side of a lake with trees- could honestly be anywhere hahah

1 Like

search “landing site” in your location list if you haven’t deleted it xD

2 Likes

I started on Kada 1!

1 Like

Woah, just looked that info up and it says Alder not beckon!!! News to me! I guess i’m really an Alderite/Alderinian instead of a Beckonite all this time! woah!

Best guess i can make is i went straight to look for Tacos on beckon as that is when i returned to the game at launch.

ima go find my landing site on aldar…see what’s become of it, i’m pretty sure it was not built upon when i landed xD as those were very early days at launch.

Update: My landing spot on Aldar is now someones personal starberry farm :slight_smile: farm owner:Branch

3 Likes