Another fun thread: What planet was your first home?

I think I landed on Beckon and didn’t stay there more than a day or two.

I quickly built a place on Finata, when I saw that the devs had a mailbox there & would meet with us for events and hunts. I also loved the huge market & portal hub. Seeing all the players constantly running around was awesome.

Shortly thereafter, I built on Biitula + Gyosha.

5 Likes

Started on Angel 1 during the PS4 prerelease.

2 Likes

Lasaina, although for a very short time and I quickly moved to build on Lutrion and then Boori. A few weeks after the game premiere Boori has become my real long-term home.

In late EA it was Therka.
Before that set of worlds I had a small house on a world the name I cannot remember.

2 Likes

First world I built on was “Test”.

7 Likes

In the new universe it was Finata :smiley: Old universe it was Therka.

3 Likes

Landed on Lutrion, still on Lutrion, been over 2 years now

1 Like

(Off Topic)I noticed your Beacons are smoking today when me visited @Phyre-Fly

2 Likes

Yes thank you. I was using as much of the beacon fuel as possible before refueling lol. Thank you for visiting

2 Likes

May I be the first Sochaltinian to grace this fine thread? OK, then … THANK YOU! *bows*

Yeah, I was born on Sochaltin I, and other than the near bloody constant rain, I’m happy in my isolation here.

I have my hermitude that I don’t wish to be near anyone else (apart from, it would appear, the big tree, which seems to be permanent) nor connected to any city, or other settlement. (maybe a long road, as long as nothing else gets connected :wink:)

But I’ve recently started building on Houchus I with my hunter character (MadManMoon-BugHunter) and have made that a sedimentary farm, and I have to admit that the planet is super attractive in terms of colours, and geology. If only the beasties were a bit kinder I might avoid those death penalties a bit more!

1 Like

Started with a house built of ice on Solum in the old universe. Then built a shack on Epsilo and one on Vulpto.

New universe was pheminorum.

2 Likes

New universe : Beckon
EA universe : Therka

4 Likes

Man none of you landed on Raxxa? it makes me so said that its basically the arm pit of the universe.

6 Likes

My PC character landed there, and I have my primary T1 base there now. :slight_smile: It is a great planet, nice colors, good building land.

5 Likes

Finata for me, right next to the Ultima hub. when I came back to the game saw some of it was still standing and it brought back memories.

4 Likes

I landed on Raxxa, about 500m from the point that eventually became RINO village. I remember when you joined the community. :wink:

3 Likes

I think i landed 100m from raxxa, in fact i think i aimed for neighborinoville lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Was Therka in EA and then Sochaltin I
Still have fond memories of the fight for survival for the first couple of weeks on Therka …really got me hooked.
Built a little tower on Soch and remember seeing quite a few lovely familiar peeps about in those first few days.
Did pop down a beacon to mark the spot but might have removed it :man_shrugging:
Soon moved a short distance away to build Lake which became capital, if only in name and not in substance or style.
I did make sure I built near the fledgling ps hub as I was a poor oort then and was a long while before I got my first portal going.
Abandoned soch for boori when compact update was near as my build was anything but :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Started on Angel 1 with little to no knowledge about the game at all. In the middle of nowhere… if it weren’t for running into @Soju-VB I have no idea where I would be at this point.

2 Likes

Started on Sochaltin I from release and built a little cabin next to quarry until I was able to travel further afield then eventually settled on Finata and started to build a base but was soon being surrounded with little room to expand so ended up moving back to Sochaltin and found a little island to build on and been there ever since. I must be lucky because the area I’m in doesn’t rain too much. I have lots of other builds spread across many planets but Sochaltin is my home. In EA I started on Therka, that was such a great planet, I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I’m sure the planets in EA seemed to have better diversity in terms of bioms.

3 Likes

I first landed on Trior, didn’t realize campfires were temporary and lost my hole in the ground. Then I got lost found Sorossi and fell in love with the HSE builds and stay just outside the city inside a mountain.

4 Likes