Another fun thread: What planet was your first home?

Biit… if you go to my base Ems 3rd try… it should be 4th try now… you will see that I blew everything up… but it’s still there as my mini hub… I’ve been there for a few years now this coming Septemberish… I’ve been keeping my eye on that @Jiivita all these years… lol

5 Likes

Vulpto was my home!

3 Likes

Would love to pop by to see your house, @GreyArt247, mate … where are you located (hub wise)?

Or are you just near to something big?

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome to visit … I’ll have to have a look next time I’m online to give directions, I’m connected to the TNT hub via other portals so it’s only a few connections away from most places but I’ve never really paid attention to the names of the actual portals I go through, I just go on autopilot when I travel. My main base on Sochaltin is called House of Underhill Tree … because I made a tree growing out from under a hill and built a house on top :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Solum in the EA universe
Pheminorum in the current universe

3 Likes

First world was “Test”. After the first wipe, “Eisa”. After the second wipe, “Pheminorum”.

2 Likes

@GreyArt247, my main m’Oortian, H.U.T. is a thing of beauty. I come by frequently and was there the other day with a couple of others just nosing around! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had found a video of vulpto on youtube and it’s one of the reasons I joined the game. After being on Raxxa for a couple of months, I went looking for it. After weeks of searching, got told that it was a world from EA and no longer existed.
I was sad :frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I’ve kept a mental total of the number of times I’ve torn down, moved, and rebuilt elsewhere since Neighborinoville folded. I’m at 23 times.
If the leaders had stayed, I’d probably still be there…

2 Likes

Maryx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: same landing spot too.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s nice to know it attracts visitors :smiley: it’s still a work in progress, so much more to do.

2 Likes

Back in Ea I landed just outside of Pixel Town and built a house in the middle if a lake with portal mazes.
Then, I ended up on Beckon and built more mazes, until my toaster got toasted and i lost everything. Now Im on Trior somewhere :sweat_smile: maybe building more mazes

4 Likes

careful now - them mazes seem to toast your toasters

3 Likes

im at 1, i would have stayed on raxxa too if it was better connected.

3 Likes

Started on Therka, then Sochaltin I, on both we ended up just setting up base very near where we started, and still building our little city today (though been mainly incessantly farming goo for the past few months).

3 Likes

Raxxa, after maybe a month(?) and getting to where I was making iron tools I wandered into a nearby city near my first landing spot in Boundless, wondered what this Duskmoor Galay thing was, stepped into the portal, and then I met a bunch of (i think?) Fireborn Nomads flattening and plotting subsections of a subdivision of land at the base of MT Olympus for people to move into and lived in Duskmoor on Pheminorum for a happy monthish and stumbled into Tigg’s Tunnels and on and on and on

5 Likes

My first home was Maryx, but I didn’t like the colors so I moved after a couple of weeks to Trior because I loved those big trees.

6 Likes

Raxxa was my first home and remained my main home until private planets came out. I really loved Raxxa for the longest time but it was time to move on to a higher tier planet. And private planets was a great addition. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Therka forever :heart::heart::heart: tnen Vulpto

Can’t remember for the new universe

Therka was really beautiful, never forgotten

4 Likes

my first alt landed on Beckon. Loved the idea of all the mini islands across the world, but hated the color scheme. So depressing…

3 Likes