Another fun thread: What planet was your first home?

Born and raised on Sorissi

3 Likes

In EA I played on Solum. When the game released, I started on Beckon but moved to Sorissi before I got really settled (I still have my house though). I now also have a sovereign.

2 Likes

I think I landed on angel maybe idk :man_shrugging:, I didn’t pay much attention to the planet as I got out of it very quickly.
I had black rock early on so I do suspect it was angel that I landed.

After that I was trying to find Ultima so I ended up on finata, not realizing that Ultima was there. Fun times :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Trior

Walked toward some bright lights and ended up at Cliff Side Builders.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Alder… still there!

7 Likes

Tana VII was my first home and I recently relocated. The remnants of Purple Rain still exist, but the guild as a whole does not.

8 Likes

Purple Rain was a lovely build, though. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I went back and watched your first video of just arriving in game. I have to admit I giggled a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:
You’ve made good steady progress since and done a wonderful job of decorating. :+1:

4 Likes

I first spawned in Alder. This is my first ever Boundless screenshot. (If you noticed the FPS counter, don’t worry I don’t play with 14 FPS anymore lmao)

Didn’t keep that location or beacon, since I am sort of a nomadic builder (recently/this year, I have kept most of my builds)
And so anytime I see an open piece of land, I get all of these ideas and sometimes I just have to build lol

7 Likes

It will be missed :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Lol I was not expecting to get harassed by cute but deadly right away.

2 Likes

I first spawned in Raxxa.
Lunai was intended to be an alt character. Ended up deleting my other one because I was making more progress on my alt than my main.
Wont ever tell you my old main… My original account’s landing site might’ve been at a settlement on raxxa by @Jenndragonfly (I think). Deleted that account a few hours after making a house there

I first started off trying to build an organic farm next to the Capital of Raxxa at the time, What is today Bloodline Horizon (Golden empire Raxxa). They had some plotting issues with me that led to me moving to Alder and other places. I owned a small settlement (only got to Hamlet before deleting it. Whats worse is reclaiming came out not that long after.)

2 Likes

I remember meeting you on Raxxa.
Were you the one who had the big brick castle with the walled courtyard around it. I think it was some shade of gray brick?

1 Like

The base had no walls. It was made of basic things like igneous rock and other rocks. It was back when I was a fool and chrysominted oortstones after a hunt. I do remember seeing something like that on Raxxa though. It was originally going to be a mini-mansion but it ended up being more like a very unorganized settlement. There was a courtyard in front of it but it had no walls. There were various shops and a private inorganic farm that nobody was allowed to touch.

2 Likes

My first landing spot was on Trior!
Sadly I had removed the location, as I thought “Eh, I’ll never need to go back there…”

Then, a few weeks ago @LaQuest006 and I spent maybe 2 hours or so running around the whole planet trying to find it. Which, we did successfully! The memories of the old builds came flooding back. It was awesome!

3 Likes

Angel I, and it was a bit empty at that time, tho the builds were still there.

1 Like

Great thread!

My first home planet was Beckon-- I played with a lot of friends with the old TacoLand, I had so much fun building creatively, I didn’t understand half of anything [still don’t :P] But enjoyed my little rock-house.

I spawned in near friends and we had our small community. But then we ended up moving to Gellis to be closer connected to the rest of the universe. And finally after TacoLand died off-- the streamer stopped playing due to real-life issues and lack of interest in playing the market game-- I created GlitchWorld with friends with the idea-- all of us had Twitch Accounts. And we were from all over the world.

So, we picked Refgar to stay connected to the universe, and went with the name Glitch [instead of Twitch] since Glitch is the name of Twitch’s Logo. And added “World” to allow for themed cities as if people were from around the world.

We have grown so much. And likely never will stop growing and learning. But my roots are still home on Beckon.

5 Likes

Awww panda one of my first friends

2 Likes

I started on beckon, I spawned near this cool base built into one of Beckon’s many gorges. Under dark Mountain maybe? Something like that. I had my first home south of the Aquatopia hub by all that rainbow stuff. Always thought it was weird that the people who built those giant towers stopped playing between PC release and PS4 release.

I was literally just reminiscing with @RedY3 about the old days.

4 Likes