Another leaving post

I’m looking for a good place I can get guitar lessons.

1 Like

I liked this thread, funny and taking away the iron from the issue of goodbyes, until I read your opinion, there will always be someone who does not like something, so I think this thread should be closed

This thread for me has been fun in a slew of drama.

2 Likes

I could retort the dimensions thing but that’ll cause way to much grief

1 Like

Can we also acknowledge that negativity towards the devs in infecting more threads than any backlash directed at this negativity?

I became active in this forum mostly because I’m always full of ideas for future development. I used to post these ideas in threads where they’d be pertinent and I’ve made a handful of my own. They were mostly ignored but still fun to post. Now, they’re met with “good luck, we don’t even have Titans” or whatever petty, trite argument someone can think of to take a shot at the devs and the leave me and the positive idea completely deflated.

I am no less brimming with ideas now than before but I don’t post them anymore. Positivity has been undermined at every turn in the last 8 months since sovs, and it’s the same handful of people doing it.

I’ve had a totally random bug for some time where I can’t see exotic berry seeds while holding them. Haven’t wanted to post about it because these people will latch onto that as some kind of example that the devs don’t care or something. Idk how the mind of a troll works so I can’t predict the response accurately.

But that’s who these people are. They’re dramatic, infectious, inconsiderate trolls who finally have their backs against the wall and suddenly they’re playing victim and sadly getting a lot of support from others who only see the sad, censored version of their stories and it validates what they’re doing here.

If you put your honest opinion out there without attacking anyone and feel like people on my side of this matter are coming at you, we probably aren’t. Your posts are being lumped in with these trolls’ posts.

They are the ones twisting your threads. They are the ones causing these fights and forcing the spotlight on you as shining examples in their narrative. They disgust me and they should disgust you too.

3 Likes

Well, no, because I reserve my disgust for real world injustices…these forums I can quite easily scroll on by with hardly a head scratch.
Also, maybe reflect on how your posts read before telling others about being dramatic etc.
I’m going to go back to happily playing the game and ignoring both the real world and these forums :wink:

3 Likes

Im leaving boundless for a hour to go to store get more :cookie: I’ll be back boop

12 Likes

Unless we’re reading different forums, most forum-goers here already do that. Whenever you see a thread with titles like ‘Positive Post’ or whatever, people who are less enthused by the state of the game stay away from it and let people have their oases of happiness.

That’s cool. But I all can really take from this is that if someone doesn’t like something, it should be closed. And if there is always something that someone doesn’t like, then everything should be closed immediately. My point comparing this thread to others that are closed is that I don’t understand the discrepancy between the two.

It’s a good point, but I’d argue that infection spreads when it’s not treated. Whether or not the Devs have to communicate with us. But irrespective of the fact that they don’t technically owe us as communication, the worries that people hold aren’t just going to go away. The Devs don’t need to resolve it, but it’s within their power to make more effort to do so than they have recently. Censorship (by way of threads with negative opinions being locked without any rule breaking occurring) isn’t treatment. It’s the sort of thing that only serves to exacerbate the problem.

I would agree with you there. There are some people who only have negative things to say, and say that same things repeatedly, and they don’t add anything or bring to light points the developers aren’t already painfully aware of. The reason I haven’t posted much (while still frequently visiting) is because I don’t have anything positive to say, but I also don’t have anything new that’s negative or going to make a difference. It doesn’t add anything to repeat myself or any of the disappointments I’ve following the game’s development. At the end of the day, it’s a good game for those who like it (and it’s like crack for those that love it… Lol), it’s just a shame that’s such a small niche.

3 Likes

We don’t lock threads that have a negative tone, simply because they are negative.

6 Likes

Yes, yes you do

2 Likes

Posts moved for moderation: Moved for moderation

dammit i’m alays late with the photo
iu-9

2 Likes

I am dying of laughter from this post

2 Likes

The 2020’s in a nutshell

Both vex and stretch are very fair, imo. Especially moderating such a small group.
Unless a post obviously violates the rules of this forum or is spiraling into a bucket of emotional vomit, it doesn’t get locked that I’ve noticed.
Flags are a different matter and can be done by anyone.

6 Likes

Honestly I’ve seen some very unfair locks

1 Like

I haven’t.

2 Likes

Most of the locks I’ve seen have been for violating he CoC or if people request their post locked or if the thread goes wildly off topic and no longer serves its purpose.

3 Likes

I have definitely seen a few unfairly locked, granted don’t remember the names but still.

1 Like

I think the moderators are doing a good job. I’m glad to see them trying to help at something very difficult, unrewarding and where they can never make everyone happy.

4 Likes