Another Testing Friday is coming up! Woooo! Who's excited?

3 Likes

Update might be grass thatā€™s under attack,
It may be new glass thatā€™s outta whack.
Rental planets, mobs, and more,
Just what we need for objects or doors.

6 Likes

Now I just want James to add a joke testing thread about grass along the real one :laughing:

2 Likes

That would be truly hilarious :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Nah, James wouldnā€™t dare do that tonight! to do a fake release thing with grass and a real release at the same time! nah, heā€™s a tad too chicken for that!

now we wait! :smiley:

2 Likes

Do you want a free username change from AeneaGames to User Deleted ? :joy:

3 Likes

At this point I think she would gladly take a new name in exchange of a juicy update.

2 Likes

4 Likes

shhhh

9 Likes

I know Iā€™m late to this party but would you say puns and dad jokes areā€¦CoC blocked?

In before flagged :joy:

7 Likes

5 Likes

tenor%20(1)

6 Likes

Guys look on the plus side. Only 164ish more hours until another possible testing release! Letā€™s keep this train goooooing!

9 Likes

Donā€™t worry this hype train can keep going! I remember one time they found a bug before wanting to release it on Friday eve and they postponed it to Monday or Tuesday.

If itā€™s Wednesday then the hype train needs to take a detour until next Friday.

3 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

I guess now we all have to wait at least to next Friday :innocent:

I guess Iā€™m hoping that everyone is safe , and okā€¦ maybe this is because we live in weird times and I live in a weird country full of Waco weird peeps.

But, I donā€™t expect or hope for anything. Iā€™m happy with what I have. What we have. Iā€™m glad to be here and able to breatheā€¦

If you give us an update in testingā€¦ cool. Iā€™ll take itā€¦ but really, Iā€™m just cool with what we have today. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Or Monday :wink:

2 Likes

In the end there is nothing for the weekend ā€¦

salir

2 Likes

ā€¦nd it is now Saturday :frowning: