Another Testing Friday is coming up! Woooo! Who's excited?

dunno what’s more disturbing: james being paka’s father or that paka’s name is Kevin… :thinking:

8 Likes

love the reference :sunglasses: :joy:

based on a Chuck Norris joke:

Paka fell in lava.
Do you know what happened?
… (suspension)…
She nearly drowned

or should it go like this?

Kevin fell in lava.
Do you know what happened?
… (suspension)…
She (he?) nearly drowned

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Plleeaassee update? :pleading_face: I did all my chores, and you prrooommisseedd!!”

"Your base is a mess!! Also, I said maybe and I’d try, I did NOT promise! And you’re grounded for four weeks anyways for yanking your friend into the lava with your grapple, remember?"

"Waaaaa!!! :disappointed_relieved: He started it!! NO FAAIIRRR!! I WAANNNAAA RENTALL WORLLDD!! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!! :sob:

"Don’t make me pull this forum over… :rage: And you’ve just lost your Gleampop with your dinner for a week!!!"

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure Wonderstruck HQ keeps a tally of every new post on any of the “update”, “release”, or “roadmap” threads and just delays things every time a new post is made a la this (fake) photo series for half life 3. So in this case they’re not the angry parent, they’re the silent parent who just lets you dig yourself a deeper and deeper hole, which to me is far more terrifying :rofl:

And at this point I gotta think I might just keep posting about rentals because subconsciously I’m trying to make rental worlds come out after WoW Shadowlands to save myself some money :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, we’re toast… :flushed::rofl:

Heads to stand in corner, eat nothing but raw earthyams for dinner for two months, exo privileges banished…

But hey, my Report Card here says I’ve moved up to 13th rank on my planet!! :grin: … Er, what’s that? Spamming blocks underground that I was given takes away any mitigation that might have given, and I’m grounded for another week? Um… drat.

2 Likes

It’s Tuesday…any signs yet?

look

11 Likes

maybe next Friday?..yeah yeah lets just go with the next upcoming Friday

just ignore thread until Friday?

1 Like

But where’s the fun in that? We’re all having fun here, aren’t we Host?

2 Likes

Friday isn’t so much a day as a mindset. I feel today is Friday!

5 Likes

I am slowly descending into hopelessness, fellow Atoobios xD

2 Likes

certainly!

2 Likes

@Appointed person any news yet :grin:. Almost Friday.

2 Likes

46w2v8

5 Likes

Standby…incoming…live Zoom feed from the Wonderstruck office…

6z 5z 4z
3z 2z 1z

13 Likes

Happy July everyone! Let’s celebrate with some rentals, woot woot!

5 Likes

Summer Rental! :grin: (Let’s see how many of other fellow older US folks here remember that movie, haha… actually remember as a young child watching a busy beach scene from it being filmed from the balcony of my grandparents’ condo…Hopefully I won’t pull a John Candy and settle in on someone else’s rental by mistake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

6 Likes

It’s wednesday! Time for an update!!

4 Likes

Plan B: We head to TGIF and wait there until an update comes out.

images%20(1)

8 Likes

I’ve often thought a get-together like that would be fun… might end up with us all getting tossed out on our ears… but fun nonetheless! :rofl:

2 Likes