Any exos?

Likely me. I could rattle off a list of my misdeeds, but it would be hard to narrow down the one that caused offense, and in any case would be a huge wall of text. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Therefore, I shall just go immolate myself in DKā€™s Exo Station Sacrifice Altar a few times over, to at least put on a show of penance for the multiple annoyances I have burdened the Great Oorts with, in hopes that it may pacify them into unbinding the celestial tethers holding back yonder exosā€¦ not that the obnoxious and offensive behavior on my own part wonā€™t proceed forthwith thereafter again, but proper form and ritual must be at least given a nod.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

:skull:

2 Likes

We should all probably sacrifice ourselves once for each sovereign weā€™ve created. This is what we get for trying to play god! :crazy_face: I think you might have a few more sacrifices to make than most lol

1 Like

Umā€¦ yeah, Iā€™m in trouble thenā€¦ :flushed: :skull: Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll die more from this than I did in the Reapers Trials!!

1 Like

@bucfanpaka
Well, now that you are willing to have so many SOV-planets removed.
ā€¦ and James asks if you are sure about this ā€¦
he for sure can use some of that free server-space for a new EXO :+1: :smile:

3 Likes

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds ā€™ :skull:

I hope that is the case!! :grin: Like, a used car lotā€¦ Iā€™ll trade in this '06 Toxic and a '03 Lush with hardly any miles on 'em, for a sweet '07 Rift? :wink:

ā€¦ And I suppose getting asked that is a sign I probably need to cut back, my list maybe was a little long there. :crazy_face: What can I say, I like a good Spring Cleaning! Or Fall, I guess, at least in this hemisphere. But along with wanting them to save the devs space/money if possible, really, clearing out the ones that wonā€™t be permanent (minus a few T1s with useful gleam farms) I consider a benefit for my horrible memory, easier to remember what I have out thereā€¦ especially for if/when more get added, focus on the new. :wink:

Like a new exo!! That would distract me from impulse buying for a bit! :pleading_face: (Well, no promises)

1 Like

Can we get some clarity on whats going on? Im desperately lacking goo. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I vote for a $5 random Exo roll. All the same exo rules apply. We canā€™t pick tier either and can only be 3 active at a time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok, letā€™s try this againā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: There is a good reason everybody in my family calls me pigheaded.

Weekend T7? :pleading_face:

A lovely Rift would be so welcomeā€¦ or a nice Blink, maybe even with white sedi! Or an Umbris loaded with goo as wellā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Watch out, maybe the prayer & sacrifice tubes are clogged and when it breaks through youā€™re going to trigger like 20 at once or something terrifying like that.

1 Like

Hehe, Iā€™ll take it!! :grin:

Gives exo generator a good hard kick, in hopes of knocking them all loose :hiking_boot:

ā€œOOOWWW!!! WHYā€™D YOU JUST KICK ME IN THE SHINS?!!ā€ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

errā€¦ oops. :flushed: Thought I was kicking a machine here? ā€¦Um, sorry.

Well, now Iā€™ve gone and done itā€¦ Paka luck -8, mob aggro +6ā€¦ :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

What are these ā€œexosā€ people are talking about?

4 Likes

Idk, must be some old feature they sunset. Must not have been very important.

1 Like

Why are t7 planets not a thing anymore? It has been weeks since the last one.

edit: changed exos to t7 planets

1 Like

I think it is great that devs are trying to find ways to keep Exos exciting in our new Sovereign game universe, but I think we really cannot have a draught of T7 Exos like this. Lucents, Resin and Petrolim is vital to game progression and the economy. We have not had a T7 world in nearly a month (26 days since Boreldi expired).

My thoughts are we either need to always get a T7 once a week/once every other week guaranteed and then rotate them between the 3 types or we need some perm T7 worlds if we want to make Exo ā€œmagicā€ again and a more rare occurrence.

4 Likes

its not only T7 we need metals/coals etc for the farming stuff you can only get on those. I canā€™t imagine someone starting the game and looking for these last 2 weeks lol.

2 Likes

I think we should be able to purchase a t7. With the lucent gems ,oil, kindling mass, etc. Its time

1 Like

I know Iā€™ve said a few times now. Havenā€™t made a post for it tho.

But I think we should be able to pay for an exo to be up. Like $5 for a random exo spawn. We donā€™t get to pick anything about it tho. All the same rules apply to it as other exos. So itā€™s only up for 4 days(or whatever the standard is) as well. And there can only be 3 active exos at a time unless they launch one as well. So 3 bought by the community.

2 Likes

I think paying for Exos to spawn tries to solve a problem that should not need to be solved. T7 Exos exist for a reason. We need resources from them. There is should not be a huge question of when is the next Umbris Exo going to spawn. It should be every ~3 weeks or some relatively set interval. Too many resource Exos will dilute the pool of their resources and make Exo resources stop being special. Why use a diamond/ruby hammer when Rift is in abundance?

As for the ā€œspecialā€ Exos that kind of make Exos stand out and be Exoworlds (assuming the devs plan to make Color-Cycling Exos and other new ā€œspecial typeā€ Exos a more regular thing), they should be unknown intervals and be a surprise when they can spawn. If someone can pay for them, that destroys them being special.

3 Likes

I mean t7 isnā€™t the only one. Goo resin etc spawns on the others too. T7 only has lucent that is exclusive. Also the energy drain is too high on lucent to even make the tools worth while on using unless itā€™s for single seam clear up which can already be done and for grapples. Which are already pretty easy to find. Itā€™s just a matter of being able to afford the cost of them as the forge ingredients is high that makes them costly.

Maybe exos are being worked on, some update involving them and they have to be offline for a bit.

3 Likes